kcirtap

Oct 30, 2017
View attachment 736666

Overview:
Ashley came to a small sweet town to study at the university. She will have to survive in this city on her own, earn money, buy food and things, study at the university, etc. There are lots of ways Ashley can earn money to expand her wealth and become a "filthy" rich girl! Ashley's life is in your hands, giving you full control over every function in her life ... including hardcore sex! Your wish will eventually become her actions, as you progress forward through her lust levels, accessing new lewd features of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-04-06
Release Date: 2022-03-20
Developer: SRT - -
Censored: No
Version: $100 - 0.5.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Patches:

Extra: Walkthrough

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 948026 View attachment 948025 View attachment 948027 View attachment 947750 View attachment 947752 View attachment 947753 View attachment 947754 View attachment 947755 View attachment 947756
hello, for my by the only criticism that I will make is that there is no body physics ps sorry for my English I am French

kcirtap

Oct 30, 2017
hello, for my by the only criticism that I will make is that there is no body physics ps sorry for my English I am French

Anarial

May 9, 2018
At this stage of development jiggle physics should be pretty low on the list of priorities IMO. Much more important at the moment is ironing out some of the more egregious bugs and getting a decent amount of new content in, as well as tidying up the game world.

Hitman047

Mar 4, 2018
Guys help me, I can't go through the 6th photo session. Teddy says that I need to undress, I undress and everything is new. What exactly do you need to do there, tell me.
P.S. Someone please give me version 0.4.5 or 0.4.6

Last edited:

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Can someone just upload it somewhere else ? MEGA have quota and all other link goes for hours/days

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
I just wish it wasn't a bugfest. Just a matter of time before a quest-chain gets bugged. And most of the times sex scenes shows characters entering each other's morphs like fucking paranormal events. :D

sbof1

Sep 23, 2020
Two things, I can't find the key to get into the "Mirror and Horse" Room to do the sex scenes. And is there a way to keep clothes on during sex scenes?

M644

Jan 6, 2022
I don't know if its just me but I keep having a problem with downloading from mega, I keep getting the "Your in-browser storage for MEGA is full" message, and I don't know how to fix it exactly, I don't want to try the other links as they seem kind of sketchy and I don't know them

bantuatha

Aug 19, 2020
I don't know if its just me but I keep having a problem with downloading from mega, I keep getting the "Your in-browser storage for MEGA is full" message, and I don't know how to fix it exactly, I don't want to try the other links as they seem kind of sketchy and I don't know them
This is why we need Gofile download instead, but why it was removed before?

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes