Mar 2, 2020
Is there a torrent version? Most of the links are slow or virus sussy, I usually use MEGA, it's fast but I have exceeded the transfer quota at 4.7 GB/5.1... annoying

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Do you have saves? Quests sometimes being buged...
For the moment, no, because all the old save can be played... But, don't forget to press y to advance the time for the quest with svena, and you have a walktrought if you want, here walktrought

So i can play a pure lesbian and avoid dicks?
For the moment, only the scene with other girl is there, only if you do the quest with these girl, for the boy's, only if you use the debug mod

But yes, you can play this game full lesbian if you want (whenthe game is done and not bugged)

Reactions: Virulenz

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
I restarted a new game, and my stats do not appear to move...
I train, speak to people, take intelligence courses on the computer, etc, and nothing moves.
And if I use the cheat (Y) to raise the stats, it does not change anything in the stats window (TAB), everything stays at 0.I haven't played this game in months, but it did not do that before...
Any idea how to solve this ?

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
So i can play a pure lesbian and avoid dicks?
I very much hope so. Not that I'd want to exactly avoid all dicks, but not having to fuck everyone that MC meets, without it causing some major lock in progress (obviously, I'd miss some stuff), would definitely be big plus.

There's something about this game, I have big hopes for it. If they manage to:

- finish it while I'm still alive and interested (I plan to last, but ten years from now I might be less enthusiastic than now)
- get anywhere close to what they originally promised (although it was differerent team back then)
- not let it be total bugfest (doesn't look good right now...)
- not ruin it with that succubus thing (to make it completely optional would be good choice)

Then I swear I'll be more than happy to give them $100 for full version. Not upfront, at least not yet, I'm not that much optimistic.

Oct 27, 2017
I love how all the people giving 4/5 star reviews are rating this game based on its "potential" not on its current state.

idfc how good you think this game MIGHT be, if its a buggy dogshit mess now, then that makes the game a buggy dogshit mess. Its like writing a positive yelp review based on a restaurants menu and not the actual food.

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
Before asking about something READ the KNOWN ISSUES..
A lot is broken even most outfits
I thought this game was going in the right direction but now
its just so broken.

Reactions: Arovaion

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
I very much hope so. Not that I'd want to exactly avoid all dicks, but not having to fuck everyone that MC meets, without it causing some major lock in progress (obviously, I'd miss some stuff), would definitely be big plus.

There's something about this game, I have big hopes for it. If they manage to:

- finish it while I'm still alive and interested (I plan to last, but ten years from now I might be less enthusiastic than now)
- get anywhere close to what they originally promised (although it was differerent team back then)
- not let it be total bugfest (doesn't look good right now...)
- not ruin it with that succubus thing (to make it completely optional would be good choice)

Then I swear I'll be more than happy to give them $100 for full version. Not upfront, at least not yet, I'm not that much optimistic.
Youuuu caaaaaaaaaaan x3

Technilly speaking, with the 0.5.0 (because the 0.6.0 is a little bugger than before) when you do some quest with the girl in your school, you can avoid the sexe scene with her, so I can imagine than, when the boys will have some quest, it's probably the same thing, you can avoid that

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
A call to all developers. Make a remake or a very similar game. Without bugs, with better content instead of these 30 photo sessions, different sex scenes at the NPCs with Glory Hole on the toilet. And adds horror content

Reactions: Caitti2069
2.60 star(s) 52 Votes