1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
Found this on the Discord about other issues found..

Possibly related to known bug: "In some sequences the characters and/or their apparel/items might be out of place":
- First lesson to Sveta, seems there are 2 Sveta's on the chair. 1 naked and 1 clothed.
- Movie night with Sveta. Sveta is fully clothed, partially sunken into the couch and is not holding a remote.
- Plunger scene misses the plunger. Though Sveta is not clothed here.
- Evie and Ashley kissing animation is off in height between them

Environment:
- TV seems to have a playback issue during movie night.
- Plunger removal has no strength requirement
- All of Willie's magazines are spawned before starting the quest which enables skipping the start of the quest line

Character:
- Ashley seems very... jittery on all her physics parts in certain scenes.
- Eating/Drinking animations are gone. RMB to eat/drink
- Needs are possibly degrading too fast (I am a diabetic and I don't even pee as much as Ash needs to)

Inventory:
- Can't wear both new mesh panties and mesh bra and they both clip with other clothing items.
- Loading a saved game equips a pink bra, none are shown as equipped (consistent reproduction) - Equipping a bra and taking it off removes it
- Loading a saved game equips pink panties, none are shown as equipped (consistent reproduction) - Equipping panties and taking them off removes them
- All consumable items are single use (makeup, big bottle, food etc.)
- New clothing like mesh underwear fits adjustments a lot better, but large breasts still clip though

Interaction:
- Starting a conversation with Willie switches your major to History (stock dialogue/not yet coded?).
- Second time initiating sex scenes always sticks to an "undress" animation until switching to another animation. (edited)

Reactions: replica

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
yep, now it matches the setting much better, frequency can be also adjusted anytime + possibility to go to toilet pretty much anywhere
For me, the most frustrating part of the game, is that, all the sexe scène was... Very soft, like, I can fuck with everyone, and everyone is the same thing... I don't no if you see what i'm saying

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
For me, the most frustrating part of the game, is that, all the sexe scène was... Very soft, like, I can fuck with everyone, and everyone is the same thing... I don't no if you see what i'm saying
I don't understand, perhaps it was added after we left

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
I don't understand, perhaps it was added after we left
Ok I will be complete

The first time I discovered My Lust Wish was version 0.5.0, according to the synopsis of the game, I was promised a game with a dark atmosphere, with, I quote "giving you full control over every function in her life ... including hardcore sex! Your wish will eventually become her actions, as you progress forward through her lust levels, accessing new lewd features of the game."

So I expected things where Ashley was going to suffer all the same pretty violent consequences from these actions, that if she wasn't careful, she could have serious problems with certain people, or even, in a consensual way, have still a little "violent" sex

But, when I played the game, even if I liked the survival aspect, and I imagined a little what the city, the characters and others would become... The only thing we could do was questing with the girls, and the sex scenes, it was basically doggy, missionary, some licking in a pretty smooth way, so I was wondering if it was going to be added later or not, but realizing that it was all the same version 0.5.0, knowing that 0.6.0 only brought a modification of the school and some cosmetics in addition, as well as some cinematics... Well I started to ask me serious questions about the real purpose of the game

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Ok I will be complete

The first time I discovered My Lust Wish was version 0.5.0, according to the synopsis of the game, I was promised a game with a dark atmosphere, with, I quote "giving you full control over every function in her life ... including hardcore sex! Your wish will eventually become her actions, as you progress forward through her lust levels, accessing new lewd features of the game."

So I expected things where Ashley was going to suffer all the same pretty violent consequences from these actions, that if she wasn't careful, she could have serious problems with certain people, or even, in a consensual way, have still a little "violent" sex

But, when I played the game, even if I liked the survival aspect, and I imagined a little what the city, the characters and others would become... The only thing we could do was questing with the girls, and the sex scenes, it was basically doggy, missionary, some licking in a pretty smooth way, so I was wondering if it was going to be added later or not, but realizing that it was all the same version 0.5.0, knowing that 0.6.0 only brought a modification of the school and some cosmetics in addition, as well as some cinematics... Well I started to ask me serious questions about the real purpose of the game
Yep, they completely changed the concept

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Okay so the new update has a lotta broken stuff than any of the previous builds I've tried, I might have skipped a couple of versions in between ANYWAY, it doesn't seem like you can transform into your evil/succubus form yet.

Also does anyone know how to deal with the "Babes Illustrated" bug where the guy says let's try something different and asks the protagonist to pose in her underwear? Coz I tried everything, even the birthday suit but nothing happened.

Reactions: Cerulean14
May 12, 2020
Is anyone having a glitchy ass time? I'm stuck in the photography quest, svetas scenes are glitched, and none of my stats go up, I need to use the cheat menu to progress. Got excited for the "big update" too.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
If you look at changelog, New Content and Fixes combined is 19 items, while Known Issues is also 19 items. If that's not pretty good hint to wait for next version...

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
Also does anyone know how to deal with the "Babes Illustrated" bug where the guy says let's try something different and asks the protagonist to pose in her underwear? Coz I tried everything, even the birthday suit but nothing happened.
I read over on Discord it's a bug and they are trying to get the fix into the hot fix they are banging out now. I've decided to wait on the hot fix before I proceed further in the game.

2.60 star(s) 51 Votes