3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Netori is also my kind of game, but I am bothered by the screenshot preview where the MC humiliates the heroine so much, I am not a sadist and I don't treat or dominate my girls like a cheap whore in the street . I'm into romance and a little bit dirty talking so please tell me that to treat her like that is avoidable ?

rdsxn

Sep 16, 2017
The way the NTR tag is defined here is strictly netorare:

Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

Netori doesn't have a tag associated with it, so sometimes netori games end up tagged as ntr, and others aren't. Which of course leads to confusion and debates in seemingly every thread . . .

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
The way the NTR tag is defined here is strictly netorare:

Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

Netori doesn't have a tag associated with it, so sometimes netori games end up tagged as ntr, and others aren't. Which of course leads to confusion and debates in seemingly every thread . . .
Then where is "cheating" tag at least???

Reactions: Toweke

rdsxn

Sep 16, 2017
Then where is "cheating" tag at least???
I haven't played the game yet, so I can't say for sure, but the cheating tag seems like it would be appropriate assuming the husband doesn't know what's going on. If he's in on it, then maybe swinging would work instead?

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Miel with no urination tag? Could it be they stopped pissing in the girl after every creampie? Because I don't believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: hp_surfer

LLCarc

May 20, 2017

These eng release titles are fucking stupid, i hope that doesn't reflect on the translation.
Oh well it is what it is, at least someone translates them.

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
So...we're just not going to talk about the urination-in-womb fetish that shows up constantly in this VN? I don't know if a tag exists for that, but I wish there was one here so I could avoid that disgusting shit, goddamn.

Edit: If that's your thing, more power to ya, and you'll love this. I just think that's a pretty niche thing to completely gloss over here.

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
Why kind of this games has to be censored, i mean they can share a patch so if i want to play censored version i wouldn't use patch right. Great story awesome tags but censored, such a waste

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes