3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
Okay there's actually a lot more I wanna say.
Why kind of this games has to be censored, i mean they can share a patch so if i want to play censored version i wouldn't use patch right. Great story awesome tags but censored, such a waste
I dunno why the hell this claims to be censored, but did you see the thumbnail pictures? It's not censored in the slightest.

Netori is also my kind of game, but I am bothered by the screenshot preview where the MC humiliates the heroine so much, I am not a sadist and I don't treat or dominate my girls like a cheap whore in the street . I'm into romance and a little bit dirty talking so please tell me that to treat her like that is avoidable ?
This is almost purely a kinetic novel - there's only 1 choice, and it's which sex thing you wanna do at the end. So no, I'm afraid it's linear :cry:

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Okay there's actually a lot more I wanna say.

I dunno why the hell this claims to be censored, but did you see the thumbnail pictures? It's not censored in the slightest.

This is almost purely a kinetic novel - there's only 1 choice, and it's which sex thing you wanna do at the end. So no, I'm afraid it's linear :cry:

Here's the thing: Netori is the literal opposite of netorare, so the fact that they get shortened to the same acronym is really unfortunate.

To people who hate all cheating, it's probably all the same to them, but I fucking love netori and I fucking despise netorare, and I think they are in fact extremely different.
To that end, I think it's good to just go with the english word "cheating" when you're talking about any cheating outside the "I'm the one being cucked" fetish.

With all the confusion and goddamn debates this constantly stirs up, don't you think pushing for that distinction in any pocket of the internet is just a good idea?
Damn, so this MC is a bastard and an asshole

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Fuck, argument got derailed again. I'll try to set it back on rails.

This game must have tag NTR, and it has NTR tag, as well as netori, on dlsite, and don't you dare to pretend that you know better than developer how to tag his game.
Because every developer is an almighty god that always knows what's what. Yeah, not. Especially japanese like to fuck around with this, hence why the original NTR meaning became so warped and expanded overtime.

And "swinging" for that third NTR genre.. Netorase.
Netora is willing cuckoldry, where it happens with your consention. Swinging is a different thing.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Does the distinction even matter? All people here care about is whether or not the one you're playing as gets cucked or not. Or if the one you're playing as is the one being stolen. This one is neither so there's no ntr tag simple as that. This website is pretty consistent on that.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Honestly if anything the part that bothers me is that the game says final version but doesn't have the completed tag.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Wow.. And NTR debate.. How about we talk about the missing virgin tag instead?

WTF ?! cousin has a husband and shes a virgin ? and treating her like a cheap slut and humiliating her is unavoidable ? I'm out, thanks for saving my time . If the woman has a husband as a netori guy , I want my girl to say that I am better so much better

Nightmare800

Sep 17, 2020
So...we're just not going to talk about the urination-in-womb fetish that shows up constantly in this VN? I don't know if a tag exists for that, but I wish there was one here so I could avoid that disgusting shit, goddamn.

Edit: If that's your thing, more power to ya, and you'll love this. I just think that's a pretty niche thing to completely gloss over here.
I feel like there has been a steep increase in gay furry stuff, crappy 3D games and games with disgusting fetishes lately on this site. I wonder if the uploader team is to blame or if it's solely because there are no new decent games.

Reactions: joe316

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
WARNING! This game will connect to the internet - block it in your firewall or avoid playing if you have no firewall ....

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i love his games but some gaems haver quiet audio, even with voices and sexy voices volume on 100%

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes