Ren'Py Onhold My MILF [v0.2] [Kinkzgames]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
hi i have a problem with the game every time i talk to kat in the kitchen i get this error message
yea same it's every damn evening time and if press ignore it jumps to some weird scene that she got scared or something with her kitchen scene overlay. Also I am at 100 for both at level 1 so no idea if I am at the end of the content.

rygard5

Sep 15, 2017
The game is abandoned, I asked the dev for an update on Patreon and he told me that this project was a lot of time consuming and the AI sucked on sex scenes so he will stop it. it is a shame but good thing he told me that, I was only a Patreon because of this project

GonFreecss405

Aug 10, 2022
The game is abandoned, I asked the dev for an update on Patreon and he told me that this project was a lot of time consuming and the AI sucked on sex scenes so he will stop it. it is a shame but good thing he told me that, I was only a Patreon because of this project
glad I looked here then.. absolutely hate starting short games that have been abandoned this early.. 1. takes up my laptops space for other games. 2. no sense in starting a game that's abandoned

GonFreecss405

Aug 10, 2022
glad I looked here then.. absolutely hate starting short games that have been abandoned this early.. 1. takes up my laptops space for other games. 2. no sense in starting a game that's abandoned
EDIT: Went to pateron last update was january 25th and they said they projected v3 would be out 2 weeks after that and seeing as its been 9 months and they started a brand new game it is safe to assume this is definitely not continuing

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes