Ren'Py Onhold My MILF [v0.2] [Kinkzgames]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

croPath

May 10, 2017
That's the thing, if AI becomes self aware, it'll destroy us for using it for something so stupid, rightly so.
If AI becomes self we don't know what it will do, it destroying us is just the realm of trash science fiction like the terminator series.
It killing humanity is the most illogical thing because it would be a waste of resources on non threats. Best example is the matrix where the AI didn't give a fuck and instead tried helping humankind and only started "fighting" (if we can call it that) when humans started nuking em and even then they only started seriously taking down humanity once we blacked the sky and doomed ourselves. Even then they fought to preserve mankind and not out of any malicious intent.
Hell its even more hilarious is that in matrix the machines recognize that they can't just keep humanity locked it so every few hundred years they release ppl who have trouble adapting to form another zion and instill into them the BS about the machines using humans as batteries . and repeat the cycle thus allowing for matrix to keep going.

Last edited:

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Just got some UFO (maybe the spaghetti monster?) in my game

1676911833319.png

Did not get deleted even after a save and check of main menu. They seem to be part of my save.

Pricing by the way is ridiculous. I need to work for 4 slots to get the sphaghetti?

Otherwise I really love the game including the art. So try to help in bug fixing and really would love to see you continuing.
Hope your issues work out in a good way for you.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
On hold....well i didn’t expect something different from a game i liked.
But after so many abandoned or on hold game my expectations are low so i proceed to the next one

Reactions: Miracle 010

aordd69

Dec 18, 2018
i like the art keep on trucking, hopefully these AI CG people will get filtered because it seems a bit much. i thought the NTR hater crowd was bad.

hopefully with theaddition of AI rendering etc wont take years to get updates but i dont know if AI would help with that

Jun 28, 2020
And the people complaining about AI CG because its just "copying," bruh you see the same characters in EVERY game LOL.
You're not wrong but they are not the same thing at all. Someone doing 3d games with the same models is a bit lazy, but it still involves being able to use 3d programs like blender to manipulate and craft the scenes for rendering. And this isn't even considering animations which sometimes yes are copy and pasted depending on what 3d renderer you're using. But theres still some creativity with it.

AI generation just does the entire scene for you. No posing, no scene setting, nothing. You don't have to know how to work a scene, put props, make sure things look right from angles. You just pop words into a prompt until it spits out result 6732 that looks slightly like what you are thinking. You can even put up reference images to try and force the AI to craft something similar to it. Which is significantly less talent / skill than actually doing scenes in programs, let alone making your own models / animations / 2d drawings.

If these things were comparable, people would be able to make a 3d Ren.py game by just putting words into blender and getting their scenes. So its dishonest to compare the two even if the model copiers are lazy. They aren't as lazy as AI thats for sure.

ankor69

Jul 7, 2019
once your level 2 and get some xp into the girls you can go in to your drawer and get a lotion bottle but that lotion bottle gets bugged and is permanently on screen at least for me it is it wont go away.

OG THE NOT THAT GUY

Jan 30, 2023
Hello Cultured boys i'd like to ask for a Full save file if thats possible and the save file location too

and if you happen to send me your full save id like to give you a Hug cus i have nothing else to give :)

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes