Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Mine doesn't work, either with 3.0.1 / 3.0.2 (with/o DirectX) what happen?
And, it force close at chapter 3 beginings??
How is that happen ?
Is there maybe a unofficial Android Port or does anyone know if this game could work with Joyplay ?
Bro is there any other way for Android people to run these games other than joiplay
And to anyone else who wants to play this game on your android, do these steps below. It's 100% playable without crashing.

Download Exagear 3.0.2 or 3.0.1
Screenshot_20230501-045815.png
Open the exagear's container property and choose the 15bit color depth for 3.0.2 and any color depth for 3.0.1. Pick any controls you want but i recommend CP10 touchpad which simulate PC and mouse-like environment. And don't install directx11 if you hadn't already. If you had, removed them.
If the game crashes on you, which i'm sure it will, then you'll just have to delete or remove the 'voice.pac' file from the game's directory. The game will not have voices but it's 100% playable without any annoying crashes. Any other sounds is fine though only the voices are missing.
Screenshot_20230501-050311.png

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
..... well the ending is basically this, the dude that cucked him bails then she has that dudes daughter and abuses him and then he kills them both and sets the house of on fire while inside....

And no that isn't a joke that is the ending.

Not a surprise when one behind this came from doing guro o-o

So yeah, basically NTR only, and very much unavoidable.
Meh I thought he would end up fucking the daughter as revenge.

Megadon

Apr 27, 2017
So I found the animated Hentai 1st so I know how this story goes, but playing the game the videos are from might be interesting. I'm guessing we can't avoid ntr but hopefully i can find an ending where we aren't fully cucked.

Hopefully after this the NTR game I'm after is the next translation: "Revenging my Bullies by Fucking there Moms."

Oct 17, 2019
According to the anime there's also a scene that, while bondage, the cuck the rammed by his own mom til they both cum, in front of the bastard.
i know that i said in a earlier post that was what replaced the part in the vn the part where in the hentai he was dressed as a maid

Jul 27, 2020
Well, that was more fun that i thought it would be. But choice and multiple endings wouldn't be bad. Because the canonical ending is cringe.

Last edited:

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
I typically avoid NTR themes, but the artwork in this particular case captured my attention, so I couldn't resist giving it a chance. It's noticeably dark and heavy, though in a comical way, which somewhat detracts from developing strong empathy toward the main characters

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
View attachment 2575045
..thx for the share....game was fun.....
Ohhhh....
This game...
This game is one of the game created by Hina(七咫乃烏).
His games are dark、Violence、disrespect women、and do everything possible to laugh at people who play pron games.

EPIC
my cup of tea ! god damn, finally something i could enjoy to the fullest. ill start follow his work religiously now

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
Or better yet don't insert yourself as any character in the story at all?
for me, why NTR feel so extremely sweet unlike any other genre is because i can see when their feeling get crushed.
when a person investing so much feeling toward another only just to get it shattered to pieces and lose all hopes.
when they start questioning in what way that is their fault. when the reality do not sit with his/her moral view.
when his mind goes blank, vision goes dark, little bit seizure and getting cold feet. thus either become a new person or a total crazy

CallousHayat

Dec 31, 2021
The zoom when you open the game is crazy... I'm too smooth brain to fix it >.< someone pls help me... The config application isn't really helping

Neon777

Jul 12, 2020
So I found the animated Hentai 1st so I know how this story goes, but playing the game the videos are from might be interesting. I'm guessing we can't avoid ntr but hopefully i can find an ending where we aren't fully cucked.

Hopefully after this the NTR game I'm after is the next translation: "Revenging my Bullies by Fucking there Moms."
I think ive seen the anime as well, is this the one where the MC is pegged at the end?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes