VN Ren'Py Completed My Mom's Secret [Alpha/Prerelease] [Dumb Koala & Lain]

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Hsword13

Jan 23, 2019
Greetings all,

Here is an unofficial compressed version of this quite good kinetic novel.
Some of the models remind me of Honey Select(you can see the harsh angles on the fingers when zoomed in), but the skins applied are over the top better. Also the sets and assets in this story FAR exceed anything I have seen from Honey Select as well. I have no idea how the imagery was created, but its QUITE good. Bottom line, KUDOS on the art and styling, your team rocks.

I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch. (If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)
Original 887 Megs
crunched 172 Megs - - - - - workupload -

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
DumbKoala -
Maim Lain -

Alexander Krisnov if you could add this to the OP it would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg
Hi! Could you please compress the Mac version too?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1658891896778.png
1658891921237.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão V1.0 Completo

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabo Esse

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
You should check out my comics on . Lots of girls-only new content on there. I try an alternate hardcore with lesbian every week with my releases :)
I can not recall having any issues with your projects, but for some reason this one has been acting up. Self quits randomly all the time and will sometimes freeze. Thought you or someone else might have an idea why this would happen? thanks

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes