• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

manarak

Nov 18, 2017
I don't get what's NTR in this visual novel.
if NTR means "non traditional relationship" - everything is completely classic here.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I don't get what's NTR in this visual novel.
if NTR means "non traditional relationship" - everything is completely classic here.
Well, the woman is defined as married though i think we never see the husband (who's working abroad) only their son.

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
Well, the woman is defined as married though i think we never see the husband (who's working abroad) only their son.
Is the son interested in his mother? I always assumed netorare was protagonist implied, not "someone" is getting cheated on.

MilkyWay5

Oct 11, 2020
Hey guys, really liked this one, do you have any good games to recommend that have a similar story? (NTR, and Mom NTR specifically if possible?) Thanks! :)

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Is the son interested in his mother? I always assumed netorare was protagonist implied, not "someone" is getting cheated on.
You don't need the MC to want to fuck the mom, to be Netorare. Netorare is the loss of a loved one. The mom being married to his dad is not him losing his mom. But her turning into some other guy's slut is. If the mom was single, you could even have the mom have a boyfriend and not be netorare. It all comes down to the context. Even just cheating is not necessarily netorare.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes