4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I've never played this genre, so with each new scene I hoped it had to turn for the better. After finishing all 3 ends, I remained really sad.
I'm Not sure what You mean by 'this genre'; but tend to enjoy playing MOST Corruption games...
(either My MC being corrupted, or corrupting someone else) But THIS was a Whole New Level for me.
(After playing this "Game" I was pissed off!)
What do you mean 3 ends? There were No Choices, at least None that mattered!!
MC could not tell the Douche-bag to F*ck off! and what She did to her own son was despicable!

I WISH that there Was an option so that the Son could have chased off the Douche-bag;
I would have Much rathered seen the MC/Mom with her own Son than with the Creep!
(Yes! It would have been Incest; but at least the Boy/Son LOVED His Mom!!)

Last edited:

Johny345

Oct 22, 2020
I meant that I never played pure NTR where I can just watch and do nothing myself. I think the 2 ends are always (crying in the room and getting a DVD) the third is that you move to a farm and live there. I agree with your last paragraph.

Reactions: ggaNi69

tim22

Nov 11, 2018
I dont get what this game is about, Is about incest mom and son or is it about a son that know's is mom is cheating on his dad???

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I dont get what this game is about, Is about incest mom and son or is it about a son that know's is mom is cheating on his dad???
Definitely the second. Incest is not even among the tags, that also included "kinetic novel", might be said....

Reactions: ggaNi69

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Imagine playing a game with NTR in the title and complaining about NTR. Some people are even reviewing it with a poor score solely because it's unavoidable NTR. That's like going into a game called Incest Adventures and complaining that you have to fuck the landlady. Use some common sense.

ReVo15

Aug 23, 2020
This game is so amazing and freaking hot.

Wow maybe this is NTR and Corruption(where corruption i like most in "dark" categories), but the story and dialogues here are written really amazing. I didn't saw, read or play any NTR and/or Corruption game or whatever that it was with such a good writing like this one. That was really good to play and almost like reading a book with scenes. I'm not much fan of NTR and i prefer Corruption, but well this combo is often visible and it was really quite expierence when this game have amazing writing like this. I also felt kinda sad in one of those ending. I'll probably never gonna forgot this game lol. If someone have something similar, i'll glady gonna thanks for title.

That game have 2 bad endings and 1 neutral if someone will ask.
I hope Azienda little studio will keep a good work like in this one.

The one thing only missing here is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but well title speaking for it too much...

Last edited:

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
How to get all scenes? I only unlock the 2nd page of the gallery but I don't know how to unlock the 1st page.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes