4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

gegulingan

Mar 11, 2018
This game really remind me with swing and miss, it's just this is far shorter and the ending seems very rushed

maybe stretch it a little, especially after the mother become a gyaru

DarkTrojan

Jan 24, 2018
No not me Game Protagonist can notings make on the story and ever push mouse 1 i take a book its better as it

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
This one is really boring, you can enable the "Skip unseen text" and press Control key to the end of this so called... game.
That's it. Nothing to do. This shit can't even can be called a game nor visual novel (Visual novels has options, routes, etc.)

1 star is to much for this crappy clicker. lmao ¡¡¡¡
Do you know what a kinetic novel is? I don't even know if I'm right to respond to someone who writes as you do, but whatever...

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
I played this game but i only saw the 2 bad endings, how can i see the good one?
If you don't go home in the first choice there should be three choices towards the end of the game. Which endings have you seen? However, it's not really a good ending, but certainly better than the other two :ROFLMAO:

Mk900

Oct 7, 2017
I played this game but i only saw the 2 bad endings, how can i see the good one?
If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention

couldn't resist, someone had to say it :D

anyway the 'good' ending, as someone above posted, is not really a good ending, don't expect fireworks. you just avoid the depressed ending of the other two
still, a nice little game, for who can manage to not identify themself into the characters they play. That's something on this forum quite a lot of users tend to do

Johny345

Oct 22, 2020
I've never played this genre, so with each new scene I hoped it had to turn for the better. After finishing all 3 ends, I remained really sad.

Reactions: nyonyot
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes