4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
I think he meant that sometimes an antivirus marks some games made with renpy as if they are a threat but actually they aren't.
well I get that but wonder why this one,because I have been downloading for couple of years and thats the first encounter just found it weird,still didnt say why I couldnt access the game

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It's a good mom NTR visual novel, pure japanese style.
The dev could have gone further, to make the game more unique.

A few ideas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn ! I read too much hentai...
I like how your mind works. I had the same thoughts. We are so conditioned by the usual NTR plot that we immediately identify that granpa as an antagonist in disguise LOL.

Your third scenario seems a bit convoluted, but it's a novel idea. A more common spin to it would be to just have Yoichi throw her away after getting bored. Serve you right bitch! lol

edit: Ok did the good ending just now and that was unexpectedly poignant. They went out of their way to include the old man throughout the whole story and I think it payed off pretty well. Gave a nice sense of closure to the game after all the fapping.

Last edited:

Appu

May 22, 2018
what about my PC wtf will protect it ?
Bit defender take so much bandwidth for unknown reason. most of the antivirus download something but they upload constantly. some says they stealing data some says the use our PC and bandwidth for mining of cryptocurrency. Try AVAST.

MasterLucky

Jan 25, 2018
there was a game that is just like that one. There was a best friend that was sleeping with main character mother. some one remember the name of the game ?

heroes88ita

Jun 13, 2017
Can someone explain what NTR mean ?
ntr means netorare
It's a genre of adult manga or hentai. It should be defined as CHEATING/Unfaithful/Adultery.

It is too often INCORRECTLY defined as " ". However true readers of the genre know that cuckholding is just a sub-element and a fetish. A fetish where one likes to watch their significant other, (usually sexual) with another person.

In ( ) however the the a bf/gf/wife/husband Do Not have to make a appearance in the story whatsoever. They often Do Not Ever find out about the betrayal. In some the cheated on individual may in up in a situation where they are forced to watch there significant other cheat on them. To go slightly further. Some ntr is known as . This can also be defined as Cheating. Ecxept it's from the point of view of the individual stealing away the heart of someone already in a relationship. Once again the gf/bf/wife/husband never has to make a appearance in this type of story.

budawat

Dec 26, 2018
There is an addiction on ntr games man. You know how it process and finish but you still want to play every f****ng piece of game.. Liked it

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes