4.00 star(s) 21 Votes
D

Deleted member 972713

At first it was thought that the old man and his wife were future versions of the mom and her paramour. However, no such luck. On second thought it would have been good if the son could some how cock block the creepy guy. Every possible path is the same sad ending.

D

Deleted member 2631054

vshrk1 You got 10 facepalms in this thread yet no posts, has your dominatrix mother not allowed you to speak your mind or are you cowering in the basement afraid of being spanked by your authoritarian Grandma... We don't judge here if you speak your mind. I am anti NTR and yes I saw that the dev had NTR in his handle but I based the playability of the game from the dev's description. There are a lot of NTR games that have non NTR routes for those that don't like it and from the synopsis it said we could fight it off. But once it happens without being given a chance to thwart it, the choice was taken away making people pissed. If the dev was honest and said that once your family was taken, you can fight to get them back, most of us would have just passed this by without comment cause it wasn't our thing...

Last edited by a moderator:

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
vshrk1 You got 10 facepalms in this thread yet no posts, has your dominatrix mother not allowed you to speak your mind or are you cowering in the basement afraid of being spanked by your authoritarian Grandma... We don't judge here if you speak your mind. I am anti NTR and yes I saw that the dev had NTR in his handle but I based the playability of the game from the dev's description. There are a lot of NTR games that have non NTR routes for those that don't like it and from the synopsis it said we could fight it off. But once it happens without being given a chance to thwart it, the choice was taken away making people pissed. If the dev was honest and said that once your family was taken, you can fight to get them back, most of us would have just passed this by without comment cause it wasn't our thing...
I don't think the developer hinted that it was possible to get the mother back. It's like when in a movie they say : "Will the hero be able to save the girl?"
And if this doesn't happen, it's not that people get angry. The developers would have been wrong if they had written: "In this game you will fight to get your mother back."
So in my opinion your comments make absolutely no sense.

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
It's a good mom NTR visual novel, pure japanese style.
The dev could have gone further, to make the game more unique.

A few ideas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn ! I read too much hentai...

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
No one is buying your bullshit lol. The original OP had "NTR NOT AVOIDABLE" in red letters without even needing to click on the spoiler tab.

YOU played this for the sole purpose of bitching about it or you have some kind of intense masochistic desires that compel you to experience agony as you grit your teeth and play through NTR games.

D

Deleted member 2631054

No one is buying your bullshit lol. The original OP had "NTR NOT AVOIDABLE" in red letters without even needing to click on the spoiler tab.

YOU played this for the sole purpose of bitching about it or you have some kind of intense masochistic desires that compel you to experience agony as you grit your teeth and play through NTR games.
Don't be a douchebag, those spoilers came later. I played this before the OP got changed. The original description said this:

"Will Ryota be able to protect the relationship he has with his mother or it's already too late?"

The answer is No, it is already too late! Had I known that, I would have passed over this, It's not my thing, no big deal...
I did not play this with the soul thought of bitching about ntr cause I don't give a shit! Just like I hate members crawling into non ntr games saying that the game needs ntr... My purpose is to make devs be honest about what to expect! If I have a chance to save Mom, I'll play, If I don't, I'll passover as it is not for me... I got no hidden agenda! Just asking devs to label what it is and be honest.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Folks, keep it calm. If ye have issues, take it to PM's.

Keep it on-topic. Don't be a dick.

May 28, 2019

A few ideas:

If scenario 1 and 3 are implemented into this game, I would lower that 5 star rating I gave into a 2.
(Thank gods I saw the old man and was like "oh no not again", turned out he was cool and didn't fuck anybody)

It is rare an NTR game focuses solely on the young stud (instead of introducing other fetishes), a common thing done in most JP NTR. This game is a very perfect example of being western developed yet retain the JP aspects.

This is my biggest nitpick with NTRMAN (and other western devs dabbling into NTR), they have bright ideas but their content and scenarios revolve around old men and other fantasy beings that I can't help but uninstall the moment I see them. NTRMAN's inn game (forgot the title) was such a hot concept but the moment I check who are the candidate for NTR, I just quickly turn away. On the other hand, "Inn My Wife" (a JP RPGM game) has literally the same concept, worst execution, yet is 10x hotter than NTRMAN could make his scenario be.

Best would be to make these choices optional, then I can tolerate that.

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
If scenario 1 and 3 are implemented into this game, I would lower that 5 star rating I gave into a 2.
(Thank gods I saw the old man and was like "oh no not again", turned out he was cool and didn't fuck anybody)

It is rare an NTR game focuses solely on the young stud (instead of introducing other fetishes), a common thing done in most JP NTR. This game is a very perfect example of being western developed yet retain the JP aspects.

This is my biggest nitpick with NTRMAN (and other western devs dabbling into NTR), they have bright ideas but their content and scenarios revolve around old men and other fantasy beings that I can't help but uninstall the moment I see them. NTRMAN's inn game (forgot the title) was such a hot concept but the moment I check who are the candidate for NTR, I just quickly turn away. On the other hand, "Inn My Wife" (a JP RPGM game) has literally the same concept, worst execution, yet is 10x hotter than NTRMAN could make his scenario be.

Best would be to make these choices optional, then I can tolerate that.
I think you didn't understand the scenarios correctly. NTRMAN is a master, but you can always do everything better.

Reactions: fbass and Edrick23

Appu

May 22, 2018

A few ideas:

Daam bro you must develop a game with this developer.

hailman

Jan 8, 2019
Lol. this is weak . Still far to reach that level of quality from Japan . Even Kaa-san no Otoko 2 from that I rated low from the prequel is far better than this.

If you want a true masterpiece of Mother NTR, you people need to play

Last edited:

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
Lol. this is weak . Still far to reach that level of quality from Japan . Even Kaa-san no Otoko 2 from that I rated low from the prequel is far better than this.

This is better! :)

Reactions: fbass

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

get back to us when those get translated and we might have a discussion.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes