4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
I would like to see a game like this but with son finding out and just fucking snap. Beat the living hell out of the guy and then claim his mother as his.

Reactions: Anthony2

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Anyone got info on the devs? I assumed that they were western... maybe spanish devs who are into NTR and weeb culture.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Hehe, just finished this game, traditional NTR theme lol. Nefurien. Can you please do a sequel to this?

RYOTA's revenge, a reverse NTR where some years in future his "ex-mom" gave birth to beautiful girls and her fucker actually remained with her and RYOTA finally got a hold off them, mercilessly killing his penis (what's the fun in killing him? lol) his mom's fucker while he is alone and seducing his "step-sisters" and finally giving that bitch what she really deserved, to be treated as a slut but not fucked, all while fucking the sisters to his heart's content and then sending her the DVDs of their coupling while both the mother and her fucker watch helplessly with her trying to get his limp dick up to no avail.

The thing is, karma is a bitch and I wish that bitch bites them hard. Oh about his dad, I want him to be part of this as well, as the master mind where he fucks his slut in front of his ex wife while she goes crazy with her fucker's limp dick.

Having said that, loved every bit of it, got my blood boiling (this is how the protagonist is supposed to feel, you did a great job here) and seething for revenge.

Do consider this if you can, kid you not, many NTRs like these have been left high and dry with no revenge sequence and you could change that.

Reactions: Undead Coomer

Bromia

Jul 6, 2018
I dont like NTR games, but i finish this. Why? :D i don't know.

MC big idiot. I don't like this. (And many NTR games... I hate this)
No temptation, no harassment, no logical move, etc... Only see what happend, and don't make moves or anything. DON'T CALL HE'S FATER!!! :D OMG. And this 2 endings..... pffff :D you kidding me?! :D Sexvideo?! :D Doesn't MC father use it for divorce? what a logic....

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Hehe, just finished this game, traditional NTR theme lol. Nefurien. Can you please do a sequel to this?

RYOTA's revenge, a reverse NTR where some years in future his "ex-mom" gave birth to beautiful girls and her fucker actually remained with her and RYOTA finally got a hold off them, mercilessly killing his penis (what's the fun in killing him? lol) his mom's fucker while he is alone and seducing his "step-sisters" and finally giving that bitch what she really deserved, to be treated as a slut but not fucked, all while fucking the sisters to his heart's content and then sending her the DVDs of their coupling while both the mother and her fucker watch helplessly with her trying to get his limp dick up to no avail.

The thing is, karma is a bitch and I wish that bitch bites them hard. Oh about his dad, I want him to be part of this as well, as the master mind where he fucks his slut in front of his ex wife while she goes crazy with her fucker's limp dick.

Having said that, loved every bit of it, got my blood boiling (this is how the protagonist is supposed to feel, you did a great job here) and seething for revenge.

Do consider this if you can, kid you not, many NTRs like these have been left high and dry with no revenge sequence and you could change that.
No offence never gonna happen because of how Netorare and Netorace works there can't be any revenge the Woman becomes a cum bucket for the creep, the creep wins all the time in every way and MC becomes a whiny little bitch that crys them self to sleep every night and possibly while hating themselfs for wanking while the woman is being turned into a cock hungry slut infront of them depending on the lack of story.

I dont like NTR games, but i finish this. Why? :D i don't know.

MC big idiot. I don't like this. (And many NTR games... I hate this)
No temptation, no harassment, no logical move, etc... Only see what happend, and don't make moves or anything. DON'T CALL HE'S FATER!!! :D OMG. And this 2 endings..... pffff :D you kidding me?! :D Sexvideo?! :D Doesn't MC father use it for divorce? what a logic....
No Offence to you either but Logic never has or can have anything to do with this type of NTR.
If it was even remotly logical then it couldn't be this type of NTR game.
This type of NTR game tends to realie heavely on the absence of logic to exsist.

Not having ago at the game or NTR.

Just Sayin.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Hey, know any good vn's like that?
Hmm...maybe you could try one of those "Marina cuckolding report" games? It has cheating woman and no ugly bastard, creepy thug nor blackmail, drugs... However the protagonist is a full time cuckold so do beware.

Reactions: Djoki996

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Mom NTR is best NTR, but this being a Japanese game (or so it looks), I bet they ruin it with non-con or blackmail or some shit... I'll check it out and hope I'm pleasantly surprised.
I take it back, there's none of that. It's good mom NTR, though it gets too extreme to be believable and the sex in the son's bedroom is the peak of the game for me.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes