4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Wait so, the NTR is the mc banging his mom, or is the unavoidable the dad? This one is all sorts of confusing if you can play as just son, maybe dad but not at same time playthrough I could live with it. But its all sorts of confusing sorting out what the actual ntr is in this. I mean the son banging a married woman who is his mom alone is ntr...

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
And people will argue with me that only the NTR crowd is insane. If people don't like NTR, why the hell are they checking out a game that has "NTR" in its title. No it's not about saving somebody from NTR, it's about somebody close to the protag getting fucked, always was and always will be. Optional NTR will never be in the title.
Your new to this whole damn thing right? I get it its yous fetish, but most people and I mean MOST don't share that kink on f95, and you would be suprised how many devs understand that and make it avoidable, optional or just flat out make a toggle you can flip to never even know it exists in games. That is why people come to the forums and ask questions.

If this was my kink I wouldn't be reading the damn forums or asking about the NTR lol,I would be hiting download and looking at reviews instead. Its just insane you don't get you are the minority, and just because you don't want there to be optional NTR doesn't mean some one will never add it lol I mean ever heard judging a book by its cover I seen plenty of NTR games on here you would assume nope NTR is core of this, then you find out oh no no there is a toggle when you make a new game you can flip or you can flip it on and off any time in the game menu lol

Also game description includes "Will Ryota be able toprotect the relationship he has with his mother or it's already too late?" Maybe read that and the title And the stupid spoiler below it is annoying normally spoilers in description you click on them and it goes into detail about the plot hence being a spoiler, this not so much. It kind should be in the description itself. I see spoiler I am school I don't click it, because I assume its a spoiler. So annoying how they did that.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
My Mother Kyoko - NTR Fallen [Final] compressed*

- Original Size (Win/Linux): 746 MB

Compressed version for Win/Linux (105 MB): - - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
And people will argue with me that only the NTR crowd is insane. If people don't like NTR, why the hell are they checking out a game that has "NTR" in its title. No it's not about saving somebody from NTR, it's about somebody close to the protag getting fucked, always was and always will be. Optional NTR will never be in the title.
No Offence but thats simple enough to answere this site has just the one tag NTR.
but not all NTR games contain netorare or netorase some contain Netori.
And where most NTR fans tend to be fans of the first two.
Most nonNTR fans tend not to be fans of the first two but are often fans of the third type I mentioned.
And since this site only have the one Tag unless they check the game out they often don't know which type it is.
And yes that is despite the fact some games make it bleeding odvious what type it has.
some people be it idleness or eagerness or just stupidity and this go's for both types of fans they just dont take the time to read Tags or spoilers dev notes or in some cases the overviews they just see a game download it and find out the hard way then some will usely wrongly complain were others will just move on.
however In this case and in defence of some the overveiw is accidentally or delibratly missleading.
Will Ryota be able toprotect the relationship he has with his mother or it's already too late?
Well no he wont otherwise its not Netorare is it.
and this " (NTR is not Avoidable) " It just gives the Impression that the Dev's are trying to hide its Netorare so it shouldbe in the open and not be in a spoiler as I have already pointed out some people don't check them before trying a game.

Edit: Some ones just pointed out to me the Spoiler may not of been added by the Dev however dosn't change the fact it would of been better had it been displayed and not spoiler'd

But of corse thats only my opinion on why NonNTR players try this game

Last edited:

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Your new to this whole damn thing right? I get it its yous fetish, but most people and I mean MOST don't share that kink on f95, and you would be suprised how many devs understand that and make it avoidable, optional or just flat out make a toggle you can flip to never even know it exists in games. That is why people come to the forums and ask questions.

If this was my kink I wouldn't be reading the damn forums or asking about the NTR lol,I would be hiting download and looking at reviews instead. Its just insane you don't get you are the minority, and just because you don't want there to be optional NTR doesn't mean some one will never add it lol I mean ever heard judging a book by its cover I seen plenty of NTR games on here you would assume nope NTR is core of this, then you find out oh no no there is a toggle when you make a new game you can flip or you can flip it on and off any time in the game menu lol

Also game description includes "Will Ryota be able toprotect the relationship he has with his mother or it's already too late?" Maybe read that and the title And the stupid spoiler below it is annoying normally spoilers in description you click on them and it goes into detail about the plot hence being a spoiler, this not so much. It kind should be in the description itself. I see spoiler I am school I don't click it, because I assume its a spoiler. So annoying how they did that.
I'm not in either of the crowds, sometimes I'll boot up NTR and sometimes vanilla. But are you also new around here? Every and I mean EVERY game that had NTR in the title didn't have it as optional but instead as the main focus, the "NTR" is meant to catch the gaze of somebody looking for it. It's simple PR for christ's sake, you see NTR you don't go inside if you don't like it.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Looks really good and I wish this had mind control in it.

Is there only one female character? It looks like either one female character with different colour hair or multiple female characters.

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
No Offence but thats simple enough to answere this site has just the one tag NTR.
but not all NTR games contain netorare or netorase some contain Netori.
And where most NTR fans tend to be fans of the first two.
Most nonNTR fans tend not to be fans of the first two but are often fans of the third type I mentioned.
And since this site only have the one Tag unless they check the game out they often don't know which type it is.
And yes that is despite the fact some games make it bleeding odvious what type it has.
some people be it idleness or eagerness or just stupidity an this go's for both types of fans they just dont take the time to read Tags or spoilers dev notes or in some cases the overviews they just see a game download it and find out the hard way then some will usely wrongly complain were others will just move on.
however In this case and in defence of some the overveiw is accidentally or delibratly missleading.
Will Ryota be able toprotect the relationship he has with his mother or it's already too late?
Well no he wont otherwise its not Netorare is it.
and this " (NTR is not Avoidable) " should not be in a spoiler as I have already pointed out some people don't check them before trying a game.

But of corse thats only my opinion on why NonNTR players try this game
I don't think the message "NTR is not avoidable" was written by the dev. I checked the various links and didn't read it... Honestly, I was even curious about it. Playing the game without knowing if there is a happy ending or not is even more exciting.

rexred

Dec 21, 2017
what is the guy that gets tired of her and throws her on the street that would be actually an interesting game to play

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
A married woman.

Her son (the MC I guess) wants to protect their relationship (?)

Weird set up for a NTR game given how the MC and the heroine are not a couple or anything.

Will the MC angst over how his dad and mom do the nasty?

If so he was NTRd the moment he was "made".
goddamn, mc has been cucked his entire life. feelsbadman

Reactions: blademaster89

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I'm not in either of the crowds, sometimes I'll boot up NTR and sometimes vanilla. But are you also new around here? Every and I mean EVERY game that had NTR in the title didn't have it as optional but instead as the main focus, the "NTR" is meant to catch the gaze of somebody looking for it. It's simple PR for christ's sake, you see NTR you don't go inside if you don't like it.
Actually, no offense meant, but you might not be as versed in the subject as you think yourself to be, as a good chunk - if not the lion's share - of the "NTR [Something]" titled games revolve around the MC as the cheater, ergo Netori aka cheating games and not quite NTR as defined by the tags and amply debated here and a number of other threads...

Reactions: HardnessofHardies
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes