4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
does exist ... depends on writer ...
I don't think netorare is supposed to have anything to do with happy ending. Netori could have one but not netorare since the main selling points are corruption - depression- jealously - inferiority and helplessness...But of course whether an ending is considered happy or not depends on the customer. A true cuckold would probably consider an ending where the woman technically still his wife but fucking the whole town while he watch and masturbate a "happy ending". Who knows ;).

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I don't think netorare is supposed to have anything to do with happy ending. Netori could have one but not netorare since the main selling points are corruption - depression- jealously - inferiority and helplessness...But of course whether an ending is considered happy or not depends on the customer. A true cuckold would probably consider an ending where the woman technically still his wife but fucking the whole town while he watch and masturbate a "happy ending". Who knows ;).
I mean, if the wife, husband and lovers are all having a good time and fulfilling their fantasies, that's objectively a happy ending for everyone involved.

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
cuckold is not an ntr ... ntr has many faces ...

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
From the description, I thought I at least had a chance...

View attachment 814362
Typical bait from netorare devs :LOL:. Usually even if you do had a chance to prevent netorare from happening you wouldnt be rewarded since the game would just end "and they all live happily ever after". When the dev decided to give you some reward hscene for all the hard work protecting the heroine...said hscene would be utterly boring compared to the netorare hscenes. Most likely would depict the protagonist as sucks at sex, have a small dick plus premature ejaculation and the heroine took pity saying shits like "its ok as long we love each other"...So yeah not really worth it.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Why do you ask this question " Will Ryota be able toprotect the relationship he has with his mother or it's already too late? " IF NTR is not avoidable?
I don't hate NTR but i am againts every game that forces me into some route. I would like to fall into corruption on my own or not.
But still, thanks for sharing. I will pass this one.

D

Deleted member 2631054

Even if you can't avoid the NTR it doesn't mean it's not worth playing it. I think there are at least two endings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Obviously, this game is not for me, I'll move on. Good luck to the dev on your game, you may want to reword your synopsis though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Well yeah maybe it's not your type of game :ROFLMAO: But isn't it better to put in spoiler what you wrote?
Well, for those who would feel like him, definitely not i guess. Might be something for overview, just to be the most honest & straighforward possible.

Not everybody will notice the lack of a incest tag, even though the MC is the lady's son and click "that means no sex but NTR" right off the bat. The overview - that far more people will check on than the tags - can be quite misleading just on its own.

Food_Court

May 27, 2018
I don't get how mother and son ntr works? Your essentially saying "Why didn't you fuck your own mother when you had the chance Ryota. This is all your fault!" even worse when the ntr is between a young kid and a grown ass man like what are you supposed to do.

• Angry
Reactions: Inkheepurr

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
And people will argue with me that only the NTR crowd is insane. If people don't like NTR, why the hell are they checking out a game that has "NTR" in its title. No it's not about saving somebody from NTR, it's about somebody close to the protag getting fucked, always was and always will be. Optional NTR will never be in the title.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes