4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
But why does MC care about his mom cheating on his dad? Shouldn't his dad worry about that while the MC worries about his girlfriend or lack of such instead?
how would you feel if your mom started getting corrupted by some playboy and old fuckers? To the point where she is turned into a whore and starts to disregard your well being completely just to have more cock?

In that sense, your relationship with your mom is "stolen." That's the gist of the mom/sis NTR. There can be some layer of love/lust towards the mother on top of this too, but it's not necessary.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
But why does MC care about his mom cheating on his dad? Shouldn't his dad worry about that while the MC worries about his girlfriend or lack of such instead?
you didn't get it my question. That's NTR bruh

How come son getting pregnant too is a happy ending? :ROFLMAO:
just my mistake. Because english not my native language.

how would you feel if your mom started getting corrupted by some playboy and old fuckers? To the point where she is turned into a whore and starts to disregard your well being completely just to have more cock?

In that sense, your relationship with your mom is "stolen." That's the gist of the mom/sis NTR. There can be some layer of love/lust towards the mother on top of this too, but it's not necessary.
so you just bring a game with fan fictional in to real life? C'mon it's just a game dude. You also can avoid this thread with no comment. Why every NTR Hater always blamming the game/develop if they can leave?

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Nice game so when is the incest version gonna come :ROFLMAO: just kidding.

Though seriously even though not really a huge NTR fan its a good NTR game.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
so you just bring a game with fan fictional in to real life? C'mon it's just a game dude. You also can avoid this thread with no comment. Why every NTR Hater always blamming the game/develop if they can leave?
I think you completely misunderstood what the dude wrote. He was just explaining why a mother can be the target of NTR. He was just giving an example, not shaming others lol.

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
you didn't get it my question. That's NTR bruh

just my mistake. Because english not my native language.

Yes, I think Kulman is right, he was just explaining :ROFLMAO:

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
Will Ryota be able toprotect the relationship he has with his mother or it's already too late?
(NTR is not Avoidable)

Spoiler : It's too late.
This makes me laugh, but it is not necessarily true.
The MC could lose something in the middle and then recover it in the end game, so overall protecting what he had at the start.

(Still not my cup of tea, so I pass anyway)

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Is it really male protagonist? Cause screenshots suggest otherwise.

*Edit: Just like I thought, you alter between both mom and son perspective so Fem protagonist tag should also be included.

Last edited:
Reactions: rokrad

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
I haven't finished the game but the ntr is not avoidable. Maybe there's a happy ending? :LOL: The art also improves during the game. Not bad!

• Haha
Reactions: BaasB
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes