4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Nutted on the 4th scene, so it's on break for now. I'll make a proper review once I'm done, but devs know the proper structure for the classic NTR narrative.

Set up the relationship dynamics and everyday life of the MC and heroine first. Introduce the antagonist. Show the initial reaction of aversion and reluctance. Slowly progress the corruption and show the conflicted emotions and guilty conscious. Show the corruption being reflected in her daily activities. Escalate! And finally the end sequence of NTR reveal and total fall.

They did a good job with the MC too. They played around with the man of the house trope and turned it around. MC wants to take the burden off and starts working secretly, but this actually seems to increase the loneliness and empty nest syndrome in the mother heh. Don't know if that aspect will be explored further, but I thought it was a nice touch.

Last edited:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I think you completely misunderstood what the dude wrote. He was just explaining why a mother can be the target of NTR. He was just giving an example, not shaming others lol.
The poster did start out with " how would you feel if your mom started to get corrupted by some playboy..." which reads like he's talking about real life. "shrugs"

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The poster did start out with " how would you feel if your mom started to get corrupted by some playboy..." which reads like he's talking about real life. "shrugs"
Yeah, that is what an example is. Read both of his paragraphs and then what he was quoting, it is pretty clear you just skimmed through it and saw what you wanted to see.

Reactions: \EGOIST

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
No, that's not how it reads at all. He was directly replying to someone who questioned why the son would care if his mom is cheating on his dad. You just misinterpreted him (maybe the only one who did). Simple as that. It's no big deal.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Yeah, that is what an example is. Read both of his paragraphs and then what he was quoting, it is pretty clear you just skimmed through it and saw what you wanted to see.
No, I read the whole thing. I'm just explaining how someone could read the start and think that way. It's no big deal, just as it is when people get defensive and can't admit a poster interpreted something different from them.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
No chance of a happy ending.
Mother will always be a slut and leave her family. The only question is whether the hero will be cuckolded or he save his face.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
guys, I didn't respond to those comments for a reason lol. It will lead no where and just clog up valuable space on the first couple pages of a game thread. It's not my job to teach reading comprehension :whistle:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The dev did right instantly mention non avoidable ntr. this is good so he wont waste people time who has a problem with the fetish this should be mandatory for all ntr games. and not create ntr along the way.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
No chance of a happy ending.
Mother will always be a slut and leave her family. The only question is whether the hero will be cuckolded or he save his face.
But if the mom is always a slut that leaves her family then how the MC can save face?

He grows a bigger dick than the NTR bad guy or get the guts to show his mom the middle finger by the end?

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
He will be able to protect ??

( NTR is not avoidable )

Well, looks like we Failed just by reading it

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
But if the mom is always a slut that leaves her family then how the MC can save face?

He grows a bigger dick than the NTR bad guy or get the guts to show his mom the middle finger by the end?
It all depends on your point of view.
He was observant enough to notice in time that the case was lost and it was time to deal with his happiness.

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
NTR with decent plot exist. Unfortunately most creators make dull ones exploiting the popularity of the genre. Like any work or game, if the producer knows what he's doing, he can make a masterpiece even with a NTR plot.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes