4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
So... does he believe that by potentially fucking his mother, he's saving their relationship from... his dad? Uh... am I wrong?

• Angry
Reactions: Inkheepurr

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
No offence never gonna happen because of how Netorare and Netorace works there can't be any revenge the Woman becomes a cum bucket for the creep, the creep wins all the time in every way and MC becomes a whiny little bitch that crys them self to sleep every night and possibly while hating themselfs for wanking while the woman is being turned into a cock hungry slut infront of them depending on the lack of story.

No Offence to you either but Logic never has or can have anything to do with this type of NTR.
If it was even remotly logical then it couldn't be this type of NTR game.
This type of NTR game tends to realie heavely on the absence of logic to exsist.

Not having ago at the game or NTR.

Just Sayin.
Exactly, but this is where Nefurien can make the difference, we have seen the same plot in various JAV NTR stories and kid you not, they are a niche within NTR itself. But if a reverse NTR story, where the protagonist now becomes the mother's fucker and the mother while the son and father become the predators, that would be a heck of a story. What we mostly see is one side's loss and not its bounce back and even the sissiest of all people get their chance to have their vengeance.

This would actually mark a change in the classic enforced NTR where we await to see the tables turning.

freehall

Feb 14, 2018
before starting does the son gets to have fun with the mother? or the guy from his mother's work place get all the fun?

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
Exactly, but this is where Nefurien can make the difference, we have seen the same plot in various JAV NTR stories and kid you not, they are a niche within NTR itself. But if a reverse NTR story, where the protagonist now becomes the mother's fucker and the mother while the son and father become the predators, that would be a heck of a story. What we mostly see is one side's loss and not its bounce back and even the sissiest of all people get their chance to have their vengeance.

This would actually mark a change in the classic enforced NTR where we await to see the tables turning.
Wait, I have nothing to do with the production of the game, I started following Azienda on pixiv and I'm giving them a dollar in the patreon (pretty poor here, but I always try to support NTR projects :LOL: ). If you have comments or suggestions maybe it's better to write to the authors directly. Maybe pixiv or twitter, idk

• Haha
Reactions: blademaster89

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Wait, I have nothing to do with the production of the game, I started following Azienda on pixiv and I'm giving them a dollar in the patreon (pretty poor here, but I always try to support NTR projects :LOL: ). If you have comments or suggestions maybe it's better to write to the authors directly. Maybe pixiv or twitter, idk
Oops, my bad, I thought you were the developer since you got the game here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. BUT, if you were to produce one :p think of the earlier scenario stated :LOL:. Having said that, sorry again for the mistaken tag lol. I will however try to plant the seed of my chaos in Azienda's mind (damn bugger must be bribed somehow and I doubt he would be impressed by my manish charms, I hope not)

Reactions: Nefurien

x666

Dec 10, 2017

I mean, that's the opposite of NTR. It kind of defeats the purpose. And why would a developer who creates a NTR story make the complete opposite? I see these types of comments all the time in NTR threads, "now make story where we get revenge". Im not saying no one is allowed to do it, but it seems like a silly thing to request from a developer that makes the polar opposite of that kind of game.

Reactions: fbass

maoster

Aug 14, 2017
Said this once and will say it again. If you are not into NTR, why the F are you even here complaining and whining? U can just F off from this thread and go to your vanilla thread. Reading rubbish comments on how NTR is rubbish but here you are in this thread. You are the rubbish.
Edited note: The game can be good or bad. But no genre should be called bad as everyone got their own fetish or turn on. Dont think its right to just talk thrash about people turn on while thinking yours is the best. Respect each other choices.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Said this once and will say it again. If you are not into NTR, why the F are you even here complaining and whining? U can just F off from this thread and go to your vanilla thread. Reading rubbish comments on how NTR is rubbish but here you are in this thread. You are the rubbish.
Edited note: The game can be good or bad. But no genre should be called bad as everyone got their own fetish or turn on. Dont think its right to just talk thrash about people turn on while thinking yours is the best. Respect each other choices.
Who got in your panties this morning ?? :p :devilish:

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
my question is, is this an incest game or the son get NTR by someone? is the mother get fucked by other?
There's no incest.

I finished the vn today. I don't write a review because I asked for the upload, so it might look like I'm advertising the novel and I don't want to trouble the devs, but in my opinion it's good. Improveable, but still good.
I honestly don't understand some of the negative reviews... nobody ever said this is a video game. It says visual novel and many of them have no choice at all (kinetic, etc). :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Adolfo and Evil987
Jan 20, 2018
I haven't played a pretty decent game like this in a while, a game with decent art, good story lengthwise though it's not perfect, and has the right fetishes at least for me, ntr, impregnation, internal view though only on a single scene which is a bummer really loved that scene, i guess my only complaint is personally i would have liked to seen more of these long sex scenes, there's a part where after the mother gets her first creampie it switches to the son's point if view telling us that the mother started to change and it seemed like a h event is gonna happen right after the previous event, it even gave us a choice wheter to come home late or not, but we only see the aftermath and implication, don't get me wrong that is a good part of a ntr story that really rattles your imagination but i think it would be a best of both worlds if see it in the son's pov and then switches to the mother's, now getting a little specific, i would have loved if it contained more longer h events, like the h scene after the son leaves for an errand and they spent the entire day just going ham, love those long h events even more if it had internal view stuff in it i feel like there's not more of it, lastly, the pov of the son is a good part of the story though would laved if we didn't spent too much on his pov otherwise this game is one of the good ones i have played for a long while, hope the devs are reading this, would love for them to create more of this.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I mean, that's the opposite of NTR. It kind of defeats the purpose. And why would a developer who creates a NTR story make the complete opposite? I see these types of comments all the time in NTR threads, "now make story where we get revenge". Im not saying no one is allowed to do it, but it seems like a silly thing to request from a developer that makes the polar opposite of that kind of game.
That is NTR from a different point of view, since the protagonist (MC) changes. We don't get to play the son/father who ever was the cuck here. Same story but with viewed from a different angle, think about it. IF we were playing as the seducer here then this game would have been termed as Netori, not netorare. Its all about the protagonist and such themes does exist in JAV, rare but do.

Long story short, The change in protagonist is what I ask for as a sequel since this can be the perfect premise to build upon rather than shut this case for good.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I think the idea behind NTR is very expandable. An erotic game or erotic VN / COMIC without an intelligent NTR remains flat and boring.
I second this as well! I personally like the feeling of danger of having my LI taken away from me by someone if I goof up and do anything possible under the sun to keep them under our sphere of influence.

Reactions: mythor55
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes