Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
why does a poorly translated pokemon hentai parody have a better story than the actual games
modern gaming moment
Game Freak stopped trying a long, long time ago. Their games get reamed left and right for laziness, poor quality, and lack of iterative content. They get spanked for refusing to innovate while their peers are throwing out stuff like BotW/ToTK. They get yelled at for archaic design like the 2 game system and terrible online and pokemon transfer systems.

And then journalists still give them all 10/10 and 15 million copies are sold.

I guess if you became a billionaire from selling your farts in a jar, you really aren't the problem.

Reactions: Reluser

rjc523

Dec 21, 2018
Game is really good, hope the steam version have a decent translation. if so, for sure i'll play it again.
steam version?
Game Freak stopped trying a long, long time ago. Their games get reamed left and right for laziness, poor quality, and lack of iterative content. They get spanked for refusing to innovate while their peers are throwing out stuff like BotW/ToTK. They get yelled at for archaic design like the 2 game system and terrible online and pokemon transfer systems.

And then journalists still give them all 10/10 and 15 million copies are sold.

I guess if you became a billionaire from selling your farts in a jar, you really aren't the problem.
fair, but legends was great imo(hope new legends is too), they do innovate(legends), archaic design? switch is great, bad online? it's the best/cheapest out of sony/xbox/nintendo, what wrong with transfer?, no one should trust game journalists, they dont play games, farts in a jar? lol

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
steam version?

fair, but legends was great imo(hope new legends is too), they do innovate(legends), archaic design? switch is great, bad online? it's the best/cheapest out of sony/xbox/nintendo, what wrong with transfer?, no one should trust game journalists, they dont play games, farts in a jar? lol
The translated version is supposedly being put on Steam, though we don't know the details or when.

I'm also not going to bother arguing with a pokemon stan. There's plenty of discussion about this online and it's been a pretty big topic for a while, but the general idea is that modern pokemon games suck and Game Freak is just milking peoples' love of it and nostalgia. There is zero way you can tell me Arcaeus should have ever existed after Breath of the Wild.

Even people who actually like the modern game, bless their souls, still have a laundry list of issues, it's just not enough to get them to stop playing, but what else is new. You see people whine about Overwatch 2/Cod/Fortnite/Apex whatever and still dump 20 hours a day in it.

But if you're ignorant to the discourse surrounding Pokemon and Game Freak, you should probably just stay out of it instead of blindly defending the game with question marks that only make you seem even more ignorant.

And being the 'cheapest' online service doesn't make it the best... you know what, never mind. There are so many things wrong with your post that I'm just going to pray English simply isn't your first language.

Mar 23, 2019
The translated version is supposedly being put on Steam, though we don't know the details or when.

I'm also not going to bother arguing with a pokemon stan. There's plenty of discussion about this online and it's been a pretty big topic for a while, but the general idea is that modern pokemon games suck and Game Freak is just milking peoples' love of it and nostalgia. There is zero way you can tell me Arcaeus should have ever existed after Breath of the Wild.

Even people who actually like the modern game, bless their souls, still have a laundry list of issues, it's just not enough to get them to stop playing, but what else is new. You see people whine about Overwatch 2/Cod/Fortnite/Apex whatever and still dump 20 hours a day in it.

But if you're ignorant to the discourse surrounding Pokemon and Game Freak, you should probably just stay out of it instead of blindly defending the game with question marks that only make you seem even more ignorant.

And being the 'cheapest' online service doesn't make it the best... you know what, never mind. There are so many things wrong with your post that I'm just going to pray English simply isn't your first language.
Putting my two cents on this, game journalists don't blindly give 10/10 reviews even for Pokemon games (though some other games are... a bit more questioning to say the least).
Nyuu themselves is a big fan of Pokemon which can be seen from the game design, flavor text clearly parodying the Pokemon games, so it can be seen why there's a lot of hard work put into it.

The extremely praised story itself took Nyuu a few months to figure out and has a lot of thoughts put into it as seen from the development room. Nyuu even joked about the game's story being similar to/copying Scarlett and Violet despite the game was being in development before S/V released.

In the end, Nyuu (+ game developer Nupuryu) simply had a lot more freedom in development time and process than Gamefreak, a lot less technical stuffs to figure out than Gamefreak (should be given by their difficult in 3D environment), and at the core, gave this game a lot of heart

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
So I'm in the middle of translating a spicy scene... and I never realized how much they just moan and make orgasming noises. I am debating if I should translate all the noises as well. Reminder, i going through each individual line so if I do translate every "Hmmm mmhhmm♡" or ">Ah♡Cumming♡CummingcummingCUMMING♡!!" or "kimochiyoi" (So many damn kimochi..." it will significantly slow down translating the DLC. I could do that or I could ignore all sound effects and just translate the dialogue. However that will mean you will be seeing several lines of raw and English mixed together.

I will upload an example scene.
Please tell me which one you prefer. If you are curious about the time difference, it is about a 1 to 3 ratio (1 being english and raw and 3 being fully translated) of work per sex scene. It could also just be that this scene had a LOT of sound effects...
67 Flare DLC1 blowjob (Fully translated)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There shouldn't be any issues with it (i tested it) but just in case, do back up your saves. To install, just unzip and drag and drop to data>www>>data_en.
Simple as that.

If you have any suggestions do let me know.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
So I'm in the middle of translating a spicy scene... and I never realized how much they just moan and make orgasming noises. I am debating if I should translate all the noises as well. Reminder, i going through each individual line so if I do translate every "Hmmm mmhhmm♡" or ">Ah♡Cumming♡CummingcummingCUMMING♡!!" or "kimochiyoi" (So many damn kimochi..." it will significantly slow down translating the DLC. I could do that or I could ignore all sound effects and just translate the dialogue. However that will mean you will be seeing several lines of raw and English mixed together.
Can you give us an example of the pre-translated orgasm sounds?

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Can you give us an example of the pre-translated orgasm sounds?
In Map001 line "id": 1035, several lines are like this.

Examples of how it would look if I did partial translation.

I do prefer the full translation as I am bothered by not being able to understand what a line fully says even if it is just sound effects and I know it. However, for my own sanity, I am willing to just ignore the sound effects, moans, or whatever hell noise they make for faster translations.

Do let me know what you do prefer.

Mar 23, 2019
In Map001 line "id": 1035, several lines are like this.

Examples of how it would look if I did partial translation.

I do prefer the full translation as I am bothered by not being able to understand what a line fully says even if it is just sound effects and I know it. However, for my own sanity, I am willing to just ignore the sound effects, moans, or whatever hell noise they make for faster translations.

I'd opt to ignore the sound effects and moans - they really don't translate well to English, though "気もぢいい" should stay translated as it is actual dialogues

Reactions: ProjectS001

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
I'd opt to ignore the sound effects and moans - they really don't translate well to English, though "気もぢいい" should stay translated as it is actual dialogues
you have no idea how much they say "気もぢいい" xD its like their favorite word to use.
Also do you prefer I actually translate it or write it out like "kimochi"? Cause I am fine with both.

Mar 23, 2019
you have no idea how much they say "気もぢいい" xD its like their favorite word to use.
Also do you prefer I actually translate it or write it out like "kimochi"? Cause I am fine with both.
Translating out is fine, would not be smooth at all to just leave it untranslated considering it's not a Japanese Media TItle kind of situation. If you want, you can take a spin around it on how they express it

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Tough to weigh everything in as i imagine there's more instances of different things.
Most of it translated ok in the full.
"Kimochi~"
"Noooo…oooo…ku…"
"Nbuju♡ Haa♡ Haaaa♡"
"Bikubiku Bikubikun"
Are lines i would put into question.

Kimochi and kimochiyoi is basically "It feels good" or "i feel good" right? dont mind the full translation on that.
Is Bikubiku onomatopoeia or actually something said?

I dont mind any spamming of "Haa", "cumming" and "feels good" id prefer accuracy in text over changing anything.

Also small note on the line
" My hips are also shaking " is the "also" accurate?

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Tough to weigh everything in as i imagine there's more instances of different things.
Most of it translated ok in the full.
"Kimochi~"
"Noooo…oooo…ku…"
"Nbuju♡ Haa♡ Haaaa♡"
"Bikubiku Bikubikun"
Are lines i would put into question.

Kimochi and kimochiyoi is basically "It feels good" or "i feel good" right? dont mind the full translation on that.
Is Bikubiku onomatopoeia or actually something said?

I dont mind any spamming of "Haa", "cumming" and "feels good" id prefer accuracy in text over changing anything.

Also small note on the line
Thanks for your input! For your questions-
"Bikubiku Bikubikun" is the direct translation. Google does not know how to translate that and just gives me what it would sound like.
Is an accurate translation based on my understanding of the scene, lore, and dialogue frames it.

Now then... for those that want to get a feel for the difference in partial and full translation, I have 2 scenes for you. Tell me which one you like better so I can get a better feel for which direction I should go with.

How to install.
1- Unzip.
2- Open up game folder [data>www>data_en]
3- Drag and drop.

Though there should be no issues with the changes I made, do back up your saves just in case.
Edit 1: whoops seems like Sanae's DLC scene wasn't fully translated.. fking. the scene was put into two separate lines. Now fixed.

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Thanks for your input! For your questions-
"Bikubiku Bikubikun" is the direct translation. Google does not know how to translate that and just gives me what it would sound like.
Ah i see google.
Yeah google is not a great translator.

I think a better translation for " ビクビクビクビクン " is "twitch twitch twitch twitch"

Is an accurate translation based on my understanding of the scene, lore, and dialogue frames it.
As i see it was that scene! I just had that recently. Understandable.

But you could still take a little initiative and change it to something like:
"My hips are shaking too" to fit linguistics better.

Reactions: ProjectS001

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Ah i see google.
Yeah google is not a great translator.

I think a better translation for " ビクビクビクビクン " is "twitch twitch twitch twitch"

As i see it was that scene! I just had that recently. Understandable.

But you could still take a little initiative and change it to something like:
"My hips are shaking too" to fit linguistics better.
Thanks for the input. I think you are right that "My hips are shaking too" makes more sense instead of "My hips are also shaking" as the previous line used the words "hips bounce up and down" making the use of "also" not right. They both sound right to me in isolation so please do check my work so I can improve the final product as best as I can :3

Also I updated Map001 as the scene of Sanae was incomplete cause the game is annoying to translate lmao

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Thanks for the input. I think you are right that "My hips are shaking too" makes more sense instead of "My hips are also shaking" as the previous line used the words "hips bounce up and down" making the use of "also" not right. They both sound right to me in isolation so please do check my work so I can improve the final product as best as I can :3

Also I updated Map001 as the scene of Sanae was incomplete cause the game is annoying to translate lmao
You may want to look into "Sugoi Japanese translator" It has an offline, free version you can use to check translations.

Here's an example of its output:

はぁ…はああ…きもぢいい…こっちも -> *pant*... *pant*... It feels good... This one too.

Links to it should be public on the 15th/16th of each month.

Mar 23, 2019
So anyway
Is it possible to change mc to his girl form again?

Especially the trainer profile
Not for the entirety of the map - only near the ruins where you should see a "gender card" floating outside of the ruins.
There's probably an event trigger that change the trainer profile card which you can lock in save, but it won't actually change your appearance outside of that

4.60 star(s) 39 Votes