ekopsej

Sep 5, 2018
The dev went way too hard on the animations for the final battle; i hit single digit framerates on most of them, and then the final hit crashed the game :ROFLMAO:
It luckily survived through my second attempt. That would have been one big kick in the nuts if that was the point i wouldn't be able to progress past...

Mar 23, 2019
How to find a scat scene anyone please help? I can't find it in CG Room :eek:
Bosom Studio: Just create a normal looking art for the hentai game
Game artist:
View attachment 3363777
Well Bosom Studio is the artist lol, still can't believe this guy can draw something this cool and also scat at the same time
Side-topic, music in the game went too hard too.
How to find a scat scene anyone please help? I can't find it in CG Room :eek:
Bottom left of the CG room (assuming it's the one with still-characters)

fzoneptl

Mar 19, 2020
Well Bosom Studio is the artist lol, still can't believe this guy can draw something this cool and also scat at the same time
Side-topic, music in the game went too hard too.
Love the music and art during the final tournament when Hikari and Leo got their boost. Or the final battle. Or Athena in general.

Not related, but which girl has badend/ntr scene?

Mar 23, 2019
Love the music and art during the final tournament when Hikari and Leo got their boost. Or the final battle. Or Athena in general.

Not related, but which girl has badend/ntr scene?
Final battle's just the perfect mix, especially paired with the timing of Flare saying her lines.

Current NTR?-scenes include Hikari, Leo, Maki as the main big three addition, side characters include No.4 and No.5 and Nanase/No. 37, Totoro/No. 32, then 53, 58 and 59.
They're all inaccessible from regular Gallery and is separated in a different area

Flare/Tiekpu dies in the scenario so she most likely wouldn't be implemented in the possible dlc 2/new NTR addition

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes