Mar 23, 2019
Where can i find Leo and Flare DLC scene ?
Leo is refight at the forest, then leave Flare at Central Tower via interactive soul-flame after all her base game scenes got unlocked, afterward, go to Maki's DLC room.
Flare DLC scene is at protagonist's home, need to have her in party for trigger to actually work

Reactions: Blzzzbub

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Go to the deepest area of the forest by Central Tower
No, I actually had to go to some convention center in the big city and battle the MC of another game. By the way, I love all the connections and references to other games by Nyuu Koubou and/or Nupuryu no Sato. I think I'll definitely buy this once the official western release is out.

It seems this choice is pointless, I tried them all and all end in the same sex scene.
1707765911042.png

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2019
No, I actually had to go to some convention center in the big city and battle the MC of another game. By the way, I love all the connections and references to other games by Nyuu Koubou and/or Nupuryu no Sato. I think I'll definitely buy this once the official western release is out.

It seems this choice is pointless, I tried them all and all end in the same sex scene.
View attachment 3349034
Huh, that's interesting since the broken hint is usually for the Leo fight... The Leo dialogue option was mentioned to be meaningless in the follow dialogue too, at least in the original Japanese
Also, Ruins Seeker isn't exactly made by Nyuu, but rather the programmer of this game Nupuryu

Last edited:

arararar4344

Mar 18, 2022
I win the game first time, see the post credits first time, now it says

" once again to the final tournament venue..."

what the hell it means?

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
I win the game first time, see the post credits first time, now it says

" once again to the final tournament venue..."

what the hell it means?
It means what it says god back to the central tower and to the arena

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Help, I'm stuck and I'm afraid I broke the game. I'm the type of player who only continues the story path if everything else that's possible has been done, so I ran around in the world, collected Yarimon and battled with every trainer I found, reached a high level and battled all the star trainers too. Now after sleeping in Wano village and watching the 3rd dream the game tells me to beat the remaining star trainers, but there are no trainers left I could battle. Everything remaining from the girls encyclopedia is labled with "after clearing the ending..." and one for "final battle location".

Any help? Please tell me I just missed something.
Have you gone to the forest near the central tower ?

xellos23

Sep 21, 2021
Talk to Reisen in the development lab in Big City, she shows you a picture with an arrow. Follow the arrow.

bruh72

Feb 10, 2020
Excluding the H scenes
The game story itself is quite decent
I like it even if it was just Easy mode

vangog_gamer

May 4, 2022
you can make a full save, please, the saves that are there when you start the picture is blurred and the game crashes

リキマル

Nov 19, 2017
30 is the shop girl in heal building ( I don't remember where just hit every heal building in each city )
For Hikari DLC, go to wano town on the top right corner, she should be there

Update your joiplay, due to some problem joiplay has been update the newer version on their website
Do you play on joiplay ? Do you have same problem at beginning of the game my fps drop when around town

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes