latrop16

May 12, 2018
Can't figure out how to unlock Nr.67. It says you have to try to use the elevator.
On the walk though with google translate it says: "After clearing the game, talk to Chike○○○ many times in the Central Tower elevator."
No idea what it means.

EDIT: Omg, I just found out, if you go up with the right elevator in the Central Tower to have sex with Teresa, you can talk over and over again on your friend Chikeflare to fuck her.

Last edited:

okjorjfowf

Apr 20, 2023
Can't figure out how to unlock Nr.67. It says you have to try to use the elevator.
On the walk though with google translate it says: "After clearing the game, talk to Chike○○○ many times in the Central Tower elevator."
No idea what it means.
Go in the elevator to the right and speak to the pokemon looking thing a bunch of times instead of doing the normal event. its the right elevator which takes you to the scene with the robot lady.

xlife122002

Dec 9, 2018
No idea what it means.
go to this elevator,then enter room to start event,talk Chike many times.

Reactions: latrop16

latrop16

May 12, 2018
go to this elevator,then enter room to start event,talk Chike many times.
Thanks, I just found out myself after seeing in the Developers Underground Room that there are scenes with Chikeflare.
Any idea how to unlock all scenes with Flare?

Randalll

Apr 14, 2018
can you explain me how to play the dlc? I see the dlc text in some areas but I cant enter
There some area you need to get Flare out of your party ( by go to the central city, there should be an icon there to make her leave ) otherwise just beat the game once

Thanks, I just found out myself after seeing in the Developers Underground Room that there are scenes with Chikeflare.
1st scene is talk to her many times after unlock your scene with the president
2nd scene triggered by take the elevator down to basement, back to her room
3rd scene in the DLC, going back to your house and there will be a trigger for that event

Last edited:

joeisthaven

Jan 16, 2023
The second Flare scene is in the Central Underground, go to her room for that. For the third scene just go home (like inside your house).

joeisthaven

Jan 16, 2023
Ok update: It turns out to get the threesome with Leo and Hikari, you have to leave Flare out of your party (you can do this at Central), then go into the house at the left side of the Big City.

latrop16

May 12, 2018
So I figured out, to get it unlocked you need to talk with Flare on the Central Tower wall and leave her out of the party, then go there.
But the important step, to unlock the ability to leave her, you need to unlock her scenes first (at least 1 and 2), if I remember correct.
Like it was said here:
1st scene is talk to her many times after unlock your scene with the president
2nd scene triggered by take the elevator down to basement, back to her room
3rd scene in the DLC, going back to your house and there will be a trigger for that event
The second one, the Elevator is on the third floor of the tower that allows you to go to the underground, there you will be able to sleep in Flare's bed.

Randalll

Apr 14, 2018
need help i miss nr 30 and the dlc with hikari
30 is the shop girl in heal building ( I don't remember where just hit every heal building in each city )
For Hikari DLC, go to wano town on the top right corner, she should be there

Is there any way to play this in android? Joiplay says it isn't supported (I tried renaming the exe file too).
Update your joiplay, due to some problem joiplay has been update the newer version on their website

Reactions: Lasana

Smevven

Aug 8, 2020
How did this game still manage to have such a wholesome ending? :oops:
I wish we had a proper translation, lots of things out of place and unreadable, but still liked it a lot.

Can someone answer me what the DLC is about? More map? More girls? Is it worth it?
I just played the v1.15 vanilla version because it said it was a stable translated version. Can you upgrade it and use the same save?
The DLC also contains a second scene for some normal trainers if you beat them again as well as increased level cap.

Reactions: AkaQ

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Help, I'm stuck and I'm afraid I broke the game. I'm the type of player who only continues the story path if everything else that's possible has been done, so I ran around in the world, collected Yarimon and battled with every trainer I found, reached a high level and battled all the star trainers too. Now after sleeping in Wano village and watching the 3rd dream the game tells me to beat the remaining star trainers, but there are no trainers left I could battle. Everything remaining from the girls encyclopedia is labled with "after clearing the ending..." and one for "final battle location".

Any help? Please tell me I just missed something.

Reactions: HircumPrinceps
Mar 23, 2019
Help, I'm stuck and I'm afraid I broke the game. I'm the type of player who only continues the story path if everything else that's possible has been done, so I ran around in the world, collected Yarimon and battled with every trainer I found, reached a high level and battled all the star trainers too. Now after sleeping in Wano village and watching the 3rd dream the game tells me to beat the remaining star trainers, but there are no trainers left I could battle. Everything remaining from the girls encyclopedia is labled with "after clearing the ending..." and one for "final battle location".

Any help? Please tell me I just missed something.
Go to the deepest area of the forest by Central Tower

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes