SaiminFan

Jul 10, 2019
Really solid game. For anyone concerned about the "cheat tackle counter" at the bottom, I think you can ignore it, I don't think it affects the game in any way.

There are hints on how to unlock all the scenes in the pokedex, but some of them require some liberal interpretation.

Also, Highly recommend following the advice earlier in the thread about updating the game version through the Ci - EN link.

Reactions: Nyy and ShaveYoLegs

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
It seems there will be an official western release on Steam later this year. I hope they do a better English translation than the one we have now and fix all the text going off screen. Of course it will be "edited to comply with Steam's regulations", in other words it will most likely be an all ages version. But the publisher 072 Project also said that they "will find other ways to ensure you can still play the original version". I guess they will do it like Kagura and offer a restoration patch outside of Steam. Oh, and the original version will be uncensored.

So far you can only wishlist the game on Steam.

Tanon632

May 5, 2017
Is there any way to play this in android? Joiplay says it isn't supported (I tried renaming the exe file too).

Bahbuygg

Dec 21, 2022
How to activate dlc content, i see this dlc text around the map but, idk how to activate it, it seem there is on off icon in the corner of the screen but idk how to activate it, can someone help me?

Dee1414

Aug 1, 2019
Man, it's decent art but the xray is annoying as it blocks a lot. Anyone know how to turn that off?

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
The cheat move is a pain really. I wish there were a hard difficulty option that removes it. "You can just not use it" I know! But it's there! It's always there! And the game doesn't even let you bench the main pokemon for more elemental diversity.
Once you get your 5th move, you can switch the cheat move with it.
If you're talking about self-control... I can't help you with that :p

arararar4344

Mar 18, 2022
DLC has harder difficulty and level gap ( their pet's level >100 ) a bunch of new scene, and you even get a threesome scene with leo and hikari so why not
can you explain me how to play the dlc? I see the dlc text in some areas but I cant enter

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
How did this game still manage to have such a wholesome ending? :oops:
I wish we had a proper translation, lots of things out of place and unreadable, but still liked it a lot.

Can someone answer me what the DLC is about? More map? More girls? Is it worth it?
I just played the v1.15 vanilla version because it said it was a stable translated version. Can you upgrade it and use the same save?

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes