ronney

May 6, 2017
All of the monsters in the encyclopedia that you haven't caught will tell you what area they can be caught in. If it doesn't have an area listed, then the only way to get it is to evolve the monster just before it. Keep in mind, areas often have specific patches of grass that have different monsters in them.
they are talking about muster, wisuka or sorisshu which don't actually get listed when you walk in the grass they are just there secretly.

dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
Are there any way to farm money ? Plus how to go to wano village
Wano village is labelled as harmony village once you get to it. To get there, go south from the big city, each major city has maps that let you survey the area too.

(^__^)

Feb 22, 2018
Hikari dropped by and automatically got gifted a ticket for something bikini-related, but I don't know where to go to follow up on that. Couldn't find anywhere to start an event at the in-door pool.
Hikari has swimsuit threesome scene with Aoi. You need to get them both tickets, then find Aoi in Harbor gym.

I found twintail girl and muscle lady in japantown, but I don't know where to use the last of the hotspring tickets. Says something about a mother and a 99000 yen scam, but Hikari's mother doesn't seem to have anything to say.
Again NPC to start event is hiding in local (relative to hot springs) gym.

The greenhaired girl in the idol group was easy enough to find for the anal vibe scene, but I've got no clue where to go with the nosehook. Just says to deliver it to "ruins".
"Ruins" is building before big city where other guy does mind control stuff.

And apparently there's supposed to be something pool-related with Leo as well, to unlock one of the unavailable items in the shop. No hints for that one, so I dunno.
Shop girl that has hots for Leo crashes in on Leo swimsuit date, that item gets you followup event, so first have to do Leo swimsuit.

Reactions: Kalambeln

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
I really like that game but I don't like that it basically forces you to use the cheat move. Seriously, the rules say the monster level can't be higher than the trainer level and everytime you catch a higher level monster its level gets lowered to your trainer level, but then the game throws level 25 trainers with level 50 monsters at you that take more than half of your health with one hit. And I hate the RNG because the RNG hates me. Running around on patches of grass for the one missing monster to appear takes way too long.
But damn, it's somehow still fun, but wouldn't be as much fun without the cheat attack. I wonder how long it takes until Nintendo hits it with a C&D.

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
I really like that game but I don't like that it basically forces you to use the cheat move. Seriously, the rules say the monster level can't be higher than the trainer level and everytime you catch a higher level monster its level gets lowered to your trainer level, but then the game throws level 25 trainers with level 50 monsters at you that take more than half of your health with one hit. And I hate the RNG because the RNG hates me. Running around on patches of grass for the one missing monster to appear takes way too long.
But damn, it's somehow still fun, but wouldn't be as much fun without the cheat attack. I wonder how long it takes until Nintendo hits it with a C&D.
You only have to use it once, in the first fight against Hikari. Then there's the first fight against Leo, but you can simply lose without any repercussion.
After that, pick and choose your battles to lvl up and you won't ever need to cheat. (Even if protag always whines about being strong only because he uses the cheating move...)

DoctorYasu

Oct 28, 2018
The cheat move is a pain really. I wish there were a hard difficulty option that removes it. "You can just not use it" I know! But it's there! It's always there! And the game doesn't even let you bench the main pokemon for more elemental diversity.

flyiingfrogz

Dec 14, 2019
Anyone know where the starter of the frog line, Pyon, is? I put the kanji in through google translate and got something "Hidden in the cove" or something and idk what to make of that.

flyiingfrogz

Dec 14, 2019
Anyone know where the starter of the frog line, Pyon, is? I put the kanji in through google translate and got something "Hidden in the cove" or something and idk what to make of that.
Found it, ~3 singular patches of grass in an ice cave is what this mon deserves apparently

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes