Randalll

Apr 14, 2018
I've noticed the game seems to be keeping track of how many times you have used the Cheat Attack, is there any kind of variance in the plot or battles dependent on this number, or is this purely cosmetic? Still on the first route and the game seems to be capable of being done the normal way without it, so want to know if there are changes or not. Do we get different endings based on it? Would be interesting if the MC's personality changes from his slightly vanilla looking start to something more corrupt down the line if you cheat as much as possible rather than doing it like a real "Yariman" trainer, or if we get a different evolution path for Chikeapu based on cheat attack spam or not.
No, Chika is a special case, the counter purely for the "hardcore" player which want to challenge themself

Fish.

May 12, 2022
How to access the dlcs? Theres an image that shows how but its in japanese. also dlcs are textless and clueless when I go to the options ingame

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
I like both, but get the frustration with how niche the taste is, because this fetish can go either direction with whoever is using the exact same tags of "free use", or "public use". Sucks it didn't go your way this time. You might enjoy Revenge Game: Cumshot or Death for rules obligating 3 heroines where they do not flip into nakadashi coom sluts or magically ignore it.

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
I'm guessing the in game labels (menu, battle options) aren't translatable hence why its still in japanese?

Randalll

Apr 14, 2018
How to access the dlcs? Theres an image that shows how but its in japanese. also dlcs are textless and clueless when I go to the options ingame
DLC only playable after beating the league, there is no english translation for the DLC yet so if you want some text you can play the JP version

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Why they didn't just call this " " eludes me, i mean they're ripping of art assets from nintento already, why not jack the name from SP too?
"Chinpo" means penis in japanese.
If some centenials or anything doesn't know about that episode of South Park .Here it is: (I only found this ,but it has subtitles in English)

In my case I love every similar game to pokemon, digimon, etc and also this game. BUT IT'S TRUE, actually the name of the first pokemon's MC is CHIKEAPU that sounds similar to Chi-po-ko. And that to Chinpokomon, Japanmon, japomon.. chipokomon.png

In any case "My mysterious rules it's natural.." is a bad game, but many times it's too easy, even if you play at normal difficulty, and fuck it's not optional if that loli it's not your taste...

Reactions: rKnight

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
Trying to find the last two DLC scenes I haven't gotten - Murel's third scene, and Leo's fourth (second column, second row). Any ideas as to where those are?

Edit: found Murel (finally a use for that one building in the lower right of harmony), but can't find Leo's anywhere.

Last edited:

vyn88

Oct 3, 2017
If some centenials or anything doesn't know about that episode of South Park .Here it is: (I only found this ,but it has subtitles in English)

In my case I love every similar game to pokemon, digimon, etc and also this game. BUT IT'S TRUE, actually the name of the first pokemon's MC is CHIKEAPU that sounds similar to Chi-po-ko. And that to Chinpokomon, Japanmon, japomon.. View attachment 3328020

In any case "My mysterious rules it's natural.." is a bad game, but many times it's too easy, even if you play at normal difficulty, and fuck it's not optional if that loli it's not your taste...
hurr game easy durr
>ex attack count 64

Zero90

Oct 10, 2018
Hi guys.
do you know where is secret shop?
From the shrine (wano village upper left exit) there is an exit on the upper right side, follow the road and eventually you will see a house, that's the secret shop. It's only accesible in the post game though, and it only sells items to unlock more h-scenes (some swimsuits and hotspring tickets)

Trying to find the last two DLC scenes I haven't gotten - Murel's third scene, and Leo's fourth (second column, second row). Any ideas as to where those are?

Edit: found Murel (finally a use for that one building in the lower right of harmony), but can't find Leo's anywhere.
IIRC you buy her swimsuit (in the pool in the post game), and then you look for her to start the scene, can't really remember where she is though.

Sep 16, 2017
I like both, but get the frustration with how niche the taste is, because this fetish can go either direction with whoever is using the exact same tags of "free use", or "public use". Sucks it didn't go your way this time. You might enjoy Revenge Game: Cumshot or Death for rules obligating 3 heroines where they do not flip into nakadashi coom sluts or magically ignore it.
Thanks for the recommendation, I have no idea how I missed that one

4.60 star(s) 35 Votes