nct420

Dec 18, 2020
cant find #63,64 it says after seeing the ending im inside the o.... and cuts off the rest of the text. where r they.

also i cant find #46. says she is at the church or harbor to fight but is no where to be found

SeCnd

Dec 19, 2019
cant find #63,64 it says after seeing the ending im inside the o.... and cuts off the rest of the text. where r they.

also i cant find #46. says she is at the church or harbor to fight but is no where to be found
#46 is something even i cant find but for #63 and 64 its inside the wano cave area where an event firat happens i.e. bottom right stairs

Randalll

Apr 14, 2018
#46 is something even i cant find but for #63 and 64 its inside the wano cave area where an event firat happens i.e. bottom right stairs
46 is the shop girl which trades money for exp, you have to talk to an old lady in wano's gym where she will give you an item and then bring it to her

Last edited:

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
Does anyone know if there are plans to give this one a better or full translation? I might wait to play it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyMysteriousRuleItsNaturalToGetIntimateWhenIWinAgainstAFemaleTrainer-1.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Isn't it great that the most important part of the item descriptions goes off screen and you can't read them. I have no idea what the mushrooms do.

chaosrdd

May 20, 2020
I can't find 27 and 30 does anyone know where to find them? I don't know where the secret store is

csum

Jan 7, 2020
When can I start releasing some extra monsters? Putting them in benches doesn't working.

Kalambeln

Aug 28, 2017
After buying out the inventory at the post-game store the scuffed translation and out-of-border text is making it real difficult to figure out where to go.

Hikari dropped by and automatically got gifted a ticket for something bikini-related, but I don't know where to go to follow up on that. Couldn't find anywhere to start an event at the in-door pool.

I found twintail girl and muscle lady in japantown, but I don't know where to use the last of the hotspring tickets. Says something about a mother and a 99000 yen scam, but Hikari's mother doesn't seem to have anything to say.

The greenhaired girl in the idol group was easy enough to find for the anal vibe scene, but I've got no clue where to go with the nosehook. Just says to deliver it to "ruins".

And apparently there's supposed to be something pool-related with Leo as well, to unlock one of the unavailable items in the shop. No hints for that one, so I dunno.

Does anyone have a guide for this stuff?

ertdfg313

Dec 1, 2019
The only outcome I found from not using Cheat Tackle is, after the game is over, and after you're the champion.
You find the "game dev" and can ask about "Cheat Tackle".

"The number of times you used
the cheat tackle before coming here is...!"
"1 times!!" (*yes, it's plural for times; it really assumed it'd be more).
"1... 1 time!? Th-That can't be!
You only used the cheat tackle in the first Hikari ... !"
"That's really impressive, so I'll give you a lot of amazing items!"
*10 Bond Stars (post game)
Compared to:
"The number of times you used
the cheat tackle before coming here is...!"
"156 Times!!"
"If you use the Cheat Tackle without reservation,
this is about the number you'd get!"
(which is what I did that run).

If you capture and have all 151 Pokemon, you get to see a "certificate" for having caught them all. (ranking them up counts as some can only be done that way; I did re-catch the lower version so I don't know if that was required, maybe not; maybe I'll have my "no cheat" run catch them all as well?).

All the other chat/conversations in-game were as if you'd used the cheat move; even if you never used it except when forced in the intro battle.

Start of the game was tricky but not horrific, around level 15 it's a hunt for mushrooms and using knowledge of what is better against what element (and knowing what you're fighting) to get enough levels to beat a few level 20ish trainers.
Once you clear level 50, it's (mostly) a cakewalk until the end (which isn't that bad unless you're unlucky).
Light Saber on two of my Critters was very helpful; as that light attack skill also heals some on a hit.
Saved some time farming with that skill handy.

Still some events to find; but mostly done. Very nice game.

Reactions: Nyy and latrop16

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
I just now realize this is outdated but I throw it up anyways for the lols...
My Mysterious Rule! v1.07 Eng UI Fix

Looks like v1.15 made some improvements since the 3 days when I originally downloaded it but things that are still off.
  • Auto Message button not translated
  • In "Memory" the normal button isn't translated
  • The Red "Yariman Encyclopedia" actually read as "Bimbo Encyclopedia" if you translate it accurately
  • In the "Quest" area the "Sub Hints" should be positioned a bit further down for English
  • Shop interface could use some work. Count should be Owned along with other cosmetic things.
  • Battle messages need some spacing adjustments for English
  • Title could be translated...
Likely more but I don't think I'll compare all the differences.

mista tea

Mar 31, 2018
So for anyone curious, here's all of the books being previewed on the top floor of the department store. From left to right it's

Unlimited Sleep Assault

All in all, surprised that only one of these didn't have a translation.

Edit: And as a bonus, the mc and Leo are recycled

Last edited:

Kikklik

Jul 7, 2019
how do you get secret monsters? There's are these rooms with a computer that says something untranslated and a monster that runs into the room when you first approach the area.

CJoe7

Feb 1, 2018
how do you get secret monsters? There's are these rooms with a computer that says something untranslated and a monster that runs into the room when you first approach the area.
All of the monsters in the encyclopedia that you haven't caught will tell you what area they can be caught in. If it doesn't have an area listed, then the only way to get it is to evolve the monster just before it. Keep in mind, areas often have specific patches of grass that have different monsters in them.

4.60 star(s) 35 Votes