Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
so its a 7zip problem.

such a shame. i prefer 7zip over winrar & zip.
I know I'm gonna sound unreasonable, Bomber, but could you please set your hatred aside and upload it as a Zip or a Rar? Thanks in advance. Bob did the same thing for Free Sex Ticket and nobody complained anymore!

Last edited:
Reactions: Fuchsschweif

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
from the preview pictures it looks like H-scenes are nearly nonexistant (hard to farm) and still pictures with lots of dialogue.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TehFreaky
Mar 23, 2019
from the preview pictures it looks like H-scenes are nearly nonexistant (hard to farm) and still pictures with lots of dialogue.
No and no. You get your first H-scene within less than 5 mins of gameplay and take less than 3 mins (on a usual match) to win against a female trainer for H-scene.
The scenes are animated, albeit hand-drawn low frames.

Reactions: k2ren

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
I'm not sure about that.. reupload as a winrar version and we'll see if it was a false positive or not.
I know I'm gonna sound unreasonable, Bomber, but could you please set your hatred aside and upload it as a Zip or a Rar? Thanks in advance. Bob did the same thing for Free Sex Ticket and nobody complained anymore!
K, check if this one has any virus warnings.

might switch to that ninazip later.

Reactions: Fuchsschweif
Mar 23, 2019
is there any plan for the game to get uncensored version mod now that its completed or is it already in the making ?

No leaks nor is the DLC in there yet, but based on the previous game, it is uncensored.

Edit: Looks like the uncensored is right here, whoops

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
File name is v1.16? This an old version or just a typo?
Not a Typo AND not an older version! DLSite and 072Project versions are completely and utterly different from each other. They can name and number their versions whatever they please.

And I'm really REALLY peeved at everyone asking this question every time they see an inferior number version and think that it is not fully uploaded while it is published by two different companies.

Last edited:

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
Not a Typo AND not an older version! DLSite and 072Project versions are completely and utterly different from each other. They can name and number their versions whatever they please.

And I'm really REALLY peeved at everyone asking this question every time they see an inferior number version and think that it is not fully uploaded while it is published by two different companies.

Well, that's because numbers go up and at the client side we don't see what you're loading unless you expressly state it. Ergo why I asked. All I saw was 'here's a reup to see if it was a 7zip issue' and downloaded.

OP also explains that the 1.XX versions are without the DLC and the 2.XX versions are with DLC. No mention of two different companies or build.

Also, can confirm the new version DLed without the false virus flag. Thanks!

Reactions: Heimeropen

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
The rar version has no virus warning :)
Well, that's because numbers go up and at the client side we don't see what you're loading unless you expressly state it. Ergo why I asked. All I saw was 'here's a reup to see if it was a 7zip issue' and downloaded.

OP also explains that the 1.XX versions are without the DLC and the 2.XX versions are with DLC. No mention of two different companies or build.

Also, can confirm the new version DLed without the false virus flag. Thanks!
Thank you both!

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Why does the cheat strike have a cooldown in this version? after using it 1-2 times it says "charge" for several rounds. In the original game you could use the skill as much as you want, which is the entire idea of it..

Edit: Found it, you have to set difficulty to "easy" in the settings menu.

4.60 star(s) 40 Votes