croPath

May 10, 2017
Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml is a common false positive.
I dunno how many times I encountered this shit from win def.
the fact that its win def detecting should alert you since that is pretty much the most reliable anti virus for common use, if it was trashton or some other scamware i would wave it off. Scan it with malwarebytes just to be sure

Yuri Alpha

Apr 18, 2023
the fact that its win def detecting should alert you since that is pretty much the most reliable anti virus for common use, if it was trashton or some other scamware i would wave it off. Scan it with malwarebytes just to be sure
"pretty much the most reliable anti virus" In my experience, Win Def is one of the most unreliable
I have the alarm for WAKUWAKU games and I buy them from Dlsite. I use a different one now and it's fine

tomcody111

Aug 12, 2017
Why they didn't just call this " " eludes me, i mean they're ripping of art assets from nintento already, why not jack the name from SP too?
"Chinpo" means penis in japanese.

"Protect My Balls!!! Letssssss Fighting Loooooove!!!!"

ZereyM

Jun 12, 2023
I just scanned with malwarebytes and it does not detect any threats or viruses

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
So what's up wit the virus now. Is it one or not? Windows Defender blocked the game. It doesn't block like 99% of the games from this site, so I think it's an actual virus.

4.60 star(s) 40 Votes