evilthedevil

Apr 23, 2019
23.47 usd...
probaly gonna wait for Steam version then
Its a bit cheaper in my country

btw twitter said "only on 072 site is uncensored"
did 072 will provide patch elsewhere for Steam buyer?

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Panzer II C

Mar 8, 2024
Say, i am searching for a game like this but i forgot the title of it. The only thing I remember about the game is:

-The intro where mc getting bullied by 3 jerk in the academy and then kicking him out of portal during graduation, stealing his capsule.
-I,m pretty sure it is RPGM
-The first partner you get is a knightgirl who unwillingly become your partner after accidently attacking you out of nowhere.
-You can catch monstergirl, meaning that knightgirl is your first p*k*m*n.

can anybody help me find this game?
You still looking for this one? It's called Erokko Monsters, it also has a sequel.

jobgeta

Mar 7, 2019
Latest DLSite 1.17 base game and 2.16 DLC versions of the game. The 2.16 download has the 1.17 main game download overwritten with the 2.16 DLC files as per the instruction image included in the DLC download.

1.17:
2.16:

According to the notes for both updates, the game should have native English translation now. From a quick glance, the Splash Screen and UI have been translated, language used appears more natural than the previous machine translation and the text doesn't overflow out of the text boxes like it previously did, so it seems to check out. I briefly checked Sanae's DLC scene and it is fully translated; the "DLC is only in Japanese" in the DLC tab of the main menu appears obsolete. People with full DLC saves can verify the other content.

As other people have pointed out in this thread, you should be able to move your save games over from whichever version you were on previously and load them on these new versions. And if you want to play this uncensored, wait for someone to post the 072project files.

Reactions: Peacekeepr
Mar 23, 2019
so any version that have the DLC translated? The one above this doesn't.

This one. Paste the folders in the game/data folders (as long as it ask you to overwrite)

Full disclosure: The DLSITE DLC got updated for "native English" a few days ago but no leak sites have it out which I had figured would've been by now, but since not, I'll upload my own brought copy.

I've no idea if this is the same translation as 072's, but given the title has "Pump and Dump," I'd assume so, meaning this is the official TL (aside from Chinese, still Edited MTL and not 072's).

TL quality: Relatively decent, I've spot some mistakes here and there even at the story climax, but should not ruin anything major (though the meaning of some conversations is changed).
At times the UI and actual convos could be in disagreement with each other ("相棒" being commonly translated as "Pal," but occasionally the word "Partner" or "Buddy" is used).

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 40 Votes