Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 2,911 80.6%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 702 19.4%

• Total voters

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Whether you liked or hated MND thanks for giving it a try.
As this is my first solo foray into game development there are issues I have to address and will do so.
Remember on the first day that Disneyland opened half the rides either didn't work or broke down.
And of course it was affordable, but that's changed.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
The preview images look ok, despite needing some denoising, but unfortunately this is basically everything thrown in that I disliked about the original game, but good luck with it anyway :)

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This game looks great, can't wait to play it. (y)

I hope this isn't too off-topic for this thread. Or Sacraligus to DMD :sneaky: I love the game myself.

https://f95zone.to/threads/beautifu...on-thread-definitely-nsfw.103866/post-8791074
https://f95zone.to/threads/beautifu...on-thread-definitely-nsfw.103866/post-8128892
I'm a huge DMD fan. I played the game since it's first release.
This game is just a grittier DMD where D isn't totally clueless. Let's be honest she would have gotten into a van driven by a guy offering her candy way before she went to see F.
D is a smart ass who manipulates others as much as she is manipulated.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Thanks for showing D's wild side. I know us sharing fans aren't as vocal as the others, but we exist and appreciate you. Facepalms to the right >
thats why i think devs who dont let people pick and choose if they sharing or not like you could dmd is shooting them slev in the foot

• Angry
Reactions: theola

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It can be edited and altered so there will be, right?
It can. But it would be a short game.
This all happens while F working as a consultant for his old company in Germany.
So the game would be Dee sitting home and waiting for F to get back.
There is a possibility of a D and F only ending out of the multiple endings.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm not totally against an optional Dee+Spunky (elephant) intimacy, or a humorous attempt on Dee's part.
Think Babar with adult situations. LOL

Reactions: ibigfire and OneLuv

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
thats why i think devs who dont let people pick and choose if they sharing or not like you could dmd is shooting them slev in the foot
The Dev has given the choice on Sharing right from the very start.

Overview:
This is a parody game with some characters based on those created by MrDots for Dating My Daughter.
If you've played DMD you should be familiar with Dee's past: My Naughty Daughter is a fantasy variation after she moves to Seaside with her father.
Although MND shares some characters with the game that inspired it, how they interact, their attitudes, relationships and recent events are now different in this parody work. For example, Dee is the Main Character in MND, much less shy and naive than in DMD.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you do not like sharing, don't download and play it.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of My Naughty Daughter Ch2

Download

=============================================

Here's my unofficial android port of My Naughty Daughter Ch1

Download

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes