Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 3,752 80.3%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 918 19.7%

• Total voters

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
dee_ad_recline_beach1.png
I'm finishing my Class project, took a 200 point test yesterday, and the class ends this week.
I have been working a few hours a day on MND, I've redone several story lines that were crap, and added more animations.
I want this out soon.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
investor_face_mad.png
I changed some events around in MND, and I unknowingly made a loop.
I split up Dee going to a night club and other sex options. I made the night club event a stand alone, not an option and I left the Dee surfs the web event after the the night club, but forgot to take it out of the other options.
I kept playing and going in circles a day before I figured it out.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
MND 3 IS FINISHED!
1722177760891.png

MND 3 is finished. I'm just trying to figure out how to make the new update automatically merge with MND 2 when you downloaded the new update.
(If anyone knows how to do this PM me and let me know.)
If I can't I'll just merge the the two chapters and release MND 3 as an amalgam of the two.

There are a many player options for moving the story forward, I'm hoping this doesn't result in copious bug update.

Patreon has frozen paying me unless I give them more personal information, I don't trust them so I'm not.
If this is a Federal law I'll comply, if the mandate is a Patreon Big Brother data collection then no.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Plan B.
sauna_girls_chat_steam.png
I've decided the quickest easiest way for me to post MND 3 is as a stand alone. That means you'll have to answer a few prep questions, but this also means you can change the direction of the game is you don't like some of the paths you've opted for in past games.
The next update will be an amalgam of 3 and 4.
When MND is completed I plan to post chapters 1 and 2 as one download and chapters 3 and 4 as another.
If there is a short Chapter 5 it will be included with 3 and 4.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
MND 3 IS FINISHED!
View attachment 3876374

MND 3 is finished. I'm just trying to figure out how to make the new update automatically merge with MND 2 when you downloaded the new update.
(If anyone knows how to do this PM me and let me know.)
If I can't I'll just merge the the two chapters and release MND 3 as an amalgam of the two.

There are a many player options for moving the story forward, I'm hoping this doesn't result in copious bug update.

Patreon has frozen paying me unless I give them more personal information, I don't trust them so I'm not.
If this is a Federal law I'll comply, if the mandate is a Patreon Big Brother data collection then no.
As far as Patreon wanting your personal info, take it from Bubba, a character from the old Sanford & Son tv show. When Fred told Bubba that he was about to get married, Bubba told him: "Don't Do it Fred, Don't Do It!" :LOL:

Reactions: RustyV
2.80 star(s) 20 Votes