2.30 star(s) 14 Votes

BastardX

May 13, 2018
I hope the four options on that arcade game at the end is just having issues cause it be nice to see what happens with the 4 options.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
I am honestly baffled by the people that liked this... I mean to each their own, but this is just a horribly unenjoyable game with shit game mechanics. The art is fine, uninspiring but fine, the story was ok, but the implementation, story flow, and incredibly frustrating hidden trigger points just killed any enjoyment that could be had. So I for one am not sad to see this completed... and deleted. If you like this then I guess have fun... not sure how you could, but I guess have fun.

jrc82

Dec 30, 2017
I liked the characters and animations, pretty much the only reason to do all the scavenger hunt junk, but why not just get rid of the arcade thing for the super quick final. As far as I can tell, it did absolutely nothing and just made this rushed ending even worse. I'm glad there was a final scene, but damn it.

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
It's a shame it's finished but all good things must come to an end. Thanks for the ride... Loved the game!

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
will someone post a list of hidden items and secrets so that we will not need to search each page everytime we want to find something we cant?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Wow, I hate to say it...but that ending was a big middle finger to anybody who played this game. You could've just had the arcade cabinet simply blow up, or have the guy running away- yelling "sucker", or not do anything at all (with the Pac-Man death SFX)- and the MC could've just gone home that "ending". There was no reason to tease us with 4 endings, knowing full well that they didn't exist. I sat through "them" no less than 8 times, because I thought you had to pixel-hunt the "sweet-spot" to get a particular resolution...even with holding down Ctrl- I want my 10 minutes back...

Was this originally released on April 1st? That would be the only way that "conclusion" would be excusable. :p

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The way that this game was made is horrible. Here is how the game goes...

-A few lines of dialogue
-A few pics
-Find one tiny little spot to click on over many possible rooms
-A few more lines of dialog
-A few more pics
-Find another little tiny spot to click on over many possible rooms...
Repeat repeat repeat... The find the spot to click are not fun to find. It's like looking for something as small as a key layed flat over 4 screens worth of stuff it could possibly be on.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I found the candy in the library. Go to the right, by the front couch. After that, she ask for someting to write on. Im still looking for that.

Reactions: luisar018
May 21, 2018
The game have an animations ?
There was one.. The first time they did it. I mean MC and EG does it. They have an animation that can't be skipped and has no dialogue.

I did play the game for the heck of it and because of how the story of you, the MC, gets to EG. It was good at first but kinda went downhill fast. It could have a great potential if it was a brand new game with unique characters. Rare have I seen divorced MILFs as the MC's target and it does ring a good bell to it.

Edit: I really like that last scene where EG is preggy with the MC's kid and tells him she wants one more after that.

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
There was one.. The first time they did it. I mean MC and EG does it. They have an animation that can't be skipped and has no dialogue.

I did play the game for the heck of it and because of how the story of you, the MC, gets to EG. It was good at first but kinda went downhill fast. It could have a great potential if it was a brand new game with unique characters. Rare have I seen divorced MILFs as the MC's target and it does ring a good bell to it.

Edit: I really like that last scene where EG is preggy with the MC's kid and tells him she wants one more after that.
Please can you share with us the last scene, i mean your save? I think i got another scene :)

2.30 star(s) 14 Votes