2.30 star(s) 14 Votes

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
ZaneSFM

I just found out about this game just 2 days ago. I did not find this game from DLC (Dimitrescu's Lewd Castle) but I actually missed out the Elasti Girl lewd train back in 2018 and just found out recently, searched for games with that theme and found this game.

Despite the low rating and various negative comments that I read, I still give it a fair chance and played it. I finished it (most of the contents) within a day and a half, and spent about 10 to 12 hours.

My verdict is, you did decent on your first adult game, and putting aside the multiple delivery and implementation issues, the game premise is refreshing and the story itself is good (if not great). I feel like this game started out as a passion project for you but due to various circumstances spiraled out of reason trying to find its own identity. Personally, I would love to see the story given a new life or revival for it to truly shine and as a redemption. Given that you have grow and improve substantially as a game developer over the last 4 yours, I have no doubt that you can totally pull it off the second time, perhaps to a tune of a commercial success (more on that later).

However, I understand that if you have no interest mainly because a first experience can be traumatizing. Anyway, as with any other games that I played, I will (try to) write a review and leave suggestions (in the lengthy spoiler portion of this post).

Thank you for the share. Good job on your first (of many) adult game(s). All the best ZaneSFM to your current game, DLC. Cheers.

TLDR;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P/S: I post this long review and feedbacks so that I can link it in my game Review for this game, to keep it short with justified rating.

Last edited:
Reactions: bulifun and ZaneSFM

BiggerPp

Nov 20, 2022
ZaneSFM

I just found out about this game just 2 days ago. I did not find this game from DLC (Dimitrescu's Lewd Castle) but I actually missed out the Elasti Girl lewd train back in 2018 and just found out recently, searched for games with that theme and found this game.

Despite the low rating and various negative comments that I read, I still give it a fair chance and played it. I finished it (most of the contents) within a day and a half, and spent about 10 to 12 hours.

My verdict is, you did decent on your first adult game, and putting aside the multiple delivery and implementation issues, the game premise is refreshing and the story itself is good (if not great). I feel like this game started out as a passion project for you but due to various circumstances spiraled out of reason trying to find its own identity. Personally, I would love to see the story given a new life or revival for it to truly shine and as a redemption. Given that you have grow and improve substantially as a game developer over the last 4 yours, I have no doubt that you can totally pull it off the second time, perhaps to a tune of a commercial success (more on that later).

However, I understand that if you have no interest mainly because a first experience can be traumatizing. Anyway, as with any other games that I played, I will (try to) write a review and leave suggestions (in the lengthy spoiler portion of this post).

Thank you for the share. Good job on your first (of many) adult game(s). All the best ZaneSFM to your current game, DLC. Cheers.

TLDR;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P/S: I post this long review and feedbacks so that I can link it in my game Review for this game, to keep it short with justified rating.
Damn bro wrote a whole essay.

Jamsen

Mar 18, 2019
I need a version with all of the endings, anyone got that?
Saves for the final scenes preferrable but not necessary..

I believe 3 of the final scenes was deleted via Patreon rules.. I cannot't get the Violet only ending.

Reactions: Envy*
2.30 star(s) 14 Votes