2.30 star(s) 14 Votes

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
How to have the wine someone? Or how to make money to buy wine?
If you get the hammer, go to the city, explore, go left, enter the building, click on the safe.

Now I'm trying to remember where I got the hammer... Bleh. This game is a major boner killer. Not worth the effort despite already getting a handful of sex scenes. The sex, which you'd at least hope is the sole redeeming thing for this game, is a terrible imitation of what's in Monster Girl Quest.

Reactions: Gabaw and grimmzy

Chickenpoppers

Sep 5, 2017
The title is literally just like every hentai where it is just the plot and I am just laughing nonstop. Now I have to check it out because I am this invested.

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
If you get the hammer, go to the city, explore, go left, enter the building, click on the safe.

Now I'm trying to remember where I got the hammer... Bleh. This game is a major boner killer. Not worth the effort despite already getting a handful of sex scenes. The sex, which you'd at least hope is the sole redeeming thing for this game, is a terrible imitation of what's in Monster Girl Quest.
No hammer yet? XD

popober

Jun 9, 2017
The gameplay is a gigantic pain in the eyes. I get the idea behind find-it games, but there should at least be some visual cue when the cursor hovers over something clickable, right now it's just "click randomly and hope for the best" to get mediocre rewards. I'm still interested where this might go, and the writing is funny, but hope the gameplay aspect gets major QoL changes.

Demerol

Mar 3, 2018
Overview says you fuck her but there is no sex tag. Is overview lying or is sex tag just missing?

freereal

Nov 10, 2017
you can find the lighter on the right site in front of the crystal mine. never found the paper airplane or even her phone.

Reactions: Gabaw
2.30 star(s) 14 Votes