Others None My neighbor's wife is alone today 2 [Yasaniki]

Kokodai

Dec 5, 2018
Here is an interesting game with the only problem that is his engine, Tyranobuilder, i have attempted to translate other games of the same author and Translator++ isn't cappable of extract the data to begin the work, think the same for this, so i need your help.

Release Date: 2022-12-08
Developer:

The game has interesting mechanics that can remember you other simulation games, you need to corrupt the lady until she falls for you in a mid-slow process where you need to grind stats and mantain yourself, can make remember you games like NTRHolic or NTR Densetsu but with a less scumbag protagonist. c582c4dce5c4527c05240a07a57e1a20.jpg c5b7e6b75c9348d09f5eb02919e04042.jpg

Last edited:

Kokodai

Dec 5, 2018
As i thought Translator ++ can't extract the data, at least in my PC, i have an I5 11400 and a GTX 1060 so i dont think that is my problem, or my processor has not the instruction set to make the extraction...

buahdada

Jun 28, 2020
+1
dang this game is so good, slow burn ntr which is rare in the market..
i'm currently playing with MTool...

As i thought Translator ++ can't extract the data, at least in my PC, i have an I5 11400 and a GTX 1060 so i dont think that is my problem, or my processor has not the instruction set to make the extraction...
if you want to translate this game it's actually not that hard
first you need to install node js on you machine,then go into resources folder in that game , after that right click open terminal/cmd, then enter this command :
npx asar extract app.asar output_folder_name

after that you can edit manually or use translator++ by selecting index.html inside extracted folder. Create translation patch using translator++ as usual then replace the original file, then repack all files with this command :
npx asar pack patched_folder_name app.asar

btw, there's bug when you select next episode on sunday you will not receive money from week before on monday

Last edited:
Reactions: HentaiBro47

Kokodai

Dec 5, 2018
+1

first you need to install node js on you machine,then go into resources folder in that game , after that right click open terminal/cmd, then enter this command :

after that you can edit manually or use translator++ by selecting index.html inside extracted folder. Create translation patch using translator++ as usual then replace the original file, then repack all files with this command :

btw, there's bug when you select next episode on sunday you will not receive money from week before on monday
You are a hero, no one in the forums i visited give me that answer, i might do that, but i'm not a translator, only can do MTL because i wanna play and don't care the grammar, and i'm too lazy to do a complete job, but if it works i might upload it and give it to the community, i bougth the game but i don't care to share it with another people, only don't expect to have a great work or updates... I prefer that someone else do the job for share...

And yes, i saw the message of the developper, to avoid that only dont do that, i ever pass on monday or in midweek

is there anyway to add cheat money
Yes, with save editor online you can modify the money, you need to put the _tyrano_data.sav in the drop rectangle and the site will give you a text editor, only you need to press ctr+f and put your extact ammount of money, it needs to be a random value like 235000 or something uncommon, because you need to have only 2 results you need to change both to the same exact value because the game checks that to recognize corrupt saves...

Kokodai

Dec 5, 2018
There are missing texts, besides the buttons that are images, in the work, tips, amazon, reporting and maybe others sections are not translated texts, so i decided to use MTtool too, but Buahdada solution is great and works partially, the game gives errors from missing concepts but with some effort and photoshop someone might give a real translation...

RintarouKun88

Jun 11, 2022
+1

+1

Udh beli kah bang?

deadwho

Jun 10, 2017
You are a hero, no one in the forums i visited give me that answer, i might do that, but i'm not a translator, only can do MTL because i wanna play and don't care the grammar, and i'm too lazy to do a complete job, but if it works i might upload it and give it to the community, i bougth the game but i don't care to share it with another people, only don't expect to have a great work or updates... I prefer that someone else do the job for share...

And yes, i saw the message of the developper, to avoid that only dont do that, i ever pass on monday or in midweek

Yes, with save editor online you can modify the money, you need to put the _tyrano_data.sav in the drop rectangle and the site will give you a text editor, only you need to press ctr+f and put your extact ammount of money, it needs to be a random value like 235000 or something uncommon, because you need to have only 2 results you need to change both to the same exact value because the game checks that to recognize corrupt saves...
thanks

Alex972007

Nov 12, 2018
could anyone give me a hint about the at home time after date? i just cant get the purple bar down, or should i focus on something else?

buahdada

Jun 28, 2020
could anyone give me a hint about the at home time after date? i just cant get the purple bar down, or should i focus on something else?
first , you need to talk with his friend Ayumu in cafeteria to ask tips about dating girl, then when you at home date try mix up between touching her hand/head and whispering love to Haruka , after her status change to green then try touch her booba..