VN Ren'Py My Netorase Obsession [v0.2] [DrusasNTS]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
so does kinetic mean straight forward meaning no real way to choose things. im wondering cause can the ntr well nts be avoided

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
View attachment 3893726

Overview:
Accompany Edward, Erica, and Diego on this exciting journey of discovery, where the boundaries of trust and love will be challenged.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-03
Release Date: 2024-08-03
Developer: DrusasNTS -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 3893743 View attachment 3893747 View attachment 3893750 View attachment 3893751 View attachment 3893752
Hi congrats for your release.
The game should be better if you make all lewd/sex scenes animated cuz a lot of people like me only try sex animated games,also on a future you can add in your game more girls for the ntr in this way the people not get boring for see only 1 girl allways.
ps : pls not make the female boobs super big,a lot of japanese games do that and look horrible. I wonder if netorase and netorare will be 2 different routes? it should be a good idea,different routes :unsure:

Last edited:

mmm1374

Jul 11, 2023
Hi congrats for your release.
The game should be better if you make all lewd/sex scenes animated cuz a lot of people like me only try sex animated games,also on a future you can add in your game more girls for the ntr in this way the people not get boring for see only 1 girl allways.
ps : pls not make the female boobs super big,a lot of japanese games do that and look horrible. I wonder if netorase and netorare will be 2 different routes? it should be a good idea,different routes :unsure:
Sorry but these things that you want only ruin the experience her boobs are the right size super big boobs turns people off everything should be the right size

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyNetoraseObsession-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I cleaned the first 69 scenes English. Most can easily be fixed with simple spell check in Notepad. Phrasing is a little more subtle.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes