VN Ren'Py My New Daughter's Lover Reboot [v0.6 Demo] [DerketoGames]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
FYI, getting a number of duplicate string errors with that file applied to new install of game. e.g.

Exception: A translation for "(whatever)" already exists at game/tl/english/script.rpy:xxx

where (whatever) is the text string, and xxx starts at line... 661 I think. I quit after clicking "Ignore" at least 10 times.
Yeah, you'll have to unren the game first. Maybe there is a way to just copy more files but its a quick&dirty change, not some serious mod. Anyway, fresh game dl + unren + script works for me without errors

Reactions: TheSidewinder

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Here is a Universal Ren'Py Mod(URM) save to fix some of the grammar and leftover Spanish.
View attachment My New Daughter_s Lover.zip

Unzip and place in the game folder along with the mod. Also, this was made using the so a lot of those will be missed if you don't use it.

One last thing, I am not the greatest at grammar so I most likely missed a lot. So if you use this and find more corrections, please fix them and then reupload a new save. Make this a community save.

Reactions: Saphfire

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Worst hair of all time in an adult game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Overlord070

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My New Daughter's Lover Reboot [v0.05] [DerketoGames]

NOTE: The game has been updated to the v0.5, it features the full content in the paid version, altought the game images has been compressed in order to fulfil the file size limit from Itch.io (-1GB), PC (windows/linux) MAC & ANDROID versions.

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Here is a Universal Ren'Py Mod(URM) save to fix some of the grammar and leftover Spanish.
View attachment 3513559

Unzip and place in the game folder along with the mod. Also, this was made using the so a lot of those will be missed if you don't use it.

One last thing, I am not the greatest at grammar so I most likely missed a lot. So if you use this and find more corrections, please fix them and then reupload a new save. Make this a community save.
So I need URM, Pronoun Patch, and yours?

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
Nice graphics, nice story, not too much talking, but the grammatica could be a bit better. A few strange sentences, like:

- his new GF, tells him she should go back to his daughter, not her daughter ?
- and when monica come(s) back I'm sure (s)he'll be glad to know....
- he's leaving (he left?) as soon as I (I would say HE) regain(+ed) consciousness

I know dev is not english, doesn't matter, I wish I knew dev's language, because I she the misuse more often, I wonder what's in their language of that kind.

Last edited:

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
The only option I see is MC being a voyeur or not, is that relevant for the story ? I mean the 2 in the car think he is a degenerate anyway...

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
(1) English is clearly a second language for the author. If you're paying for the game, that's your right, but if not, I suggest putting a mute on the criticism. Making games is seriously hard work, no matter what language they are in; and (2) Stacy's Mom in the movie? Love the nod to Fountains of Wayne, and to Adam Schelsinger who passed in 2020 due to COVID.

Reactions: Unpiloted Zeppelin
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes