VN - Ren'Py - Completed - My New Family [Christmas Special] [Killer7]

1. 5.00 star(s)

HoboCop86

My new family is a feel good story

It starts out with MC being in a rough spot of his life(which most of us can relate to in some way) and tells the story of him finding luck with his landlady(mother), half roommates (halfsisters), friends(cousin), neighbor(aunt), boss and co worker xD

It has all you need to have good fun, sexy girls, hot milfs, redheads, a neko, "Roommate romancing" incest and not a single other dick in sight to ruin the fun :WeSmart:

If you wanna play the true story that is hidden like in my spoilers, then use the password: pelican
  2. 5.00 star(s)

thrownawaysandwich

A wonderfully well written and slow story that gets you attached to each character. Ready for it to be a full story, but not ready for it to end. Just felt this game needed more people playing, never felt like i should rate one of these before, but i just enjoy this one so much.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Massive8igC0ck192

An excellent game still in development, very promising so far. looking forward to seeing where this is going, the storyline is highly complex and makes your choices actually mean something. Hope this come actually gets completed and not just abandoned by the developer.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

wrarar

story: really good.

gameplay: meh +1.

characters: well done.

music and ambient: is amazingly well done and with a nice variety, but need more ambient sounds.

scenes (erotic ones): hot, but a bit short.

draws and animations (cg): good and with a nice variety.

conclussion: ok, this game is like a relaxing travel, is not about the hot scenes and cute womans, but more about the story and the nice developing of the plot.

this game deserves your time and money.

psdt: yeah, the plot sometimes is weak, but c´mon, if you want to
    spent a nice evening, this kind of stories are the best option.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

lTTMl

Tested on version v0.3, so I hope there will be some serious improvements later on. I will be short and talk about strengths and especially weaks points.

Strengths.
    +
    Rendering.
    +Good animations
    +Well done characters.
    +Some choices.

Weaknesses.
    -
    Choices.
    Giving the opportunity to make choices is good, but giving remarks on choices like "chicken, gay, coward" for characters that might not be interesting, it does not have to be there, in addition to getting us out of the game.

-History.
    Simple stories do not bother me, but here it's reduced to the most extreme. A naive Sister, a Mother crying all the time, a broken Aunt, the only original is the little neko sister.

The game is not bad, it could be worse as much better. I'll see later how the game evolve.
    Good luck to the Dev. (y)
  6. 4.00 star(s)

KoGa3

Really good game with likeable characters. It´s more like a "feel-good movie".
    Of course you can decide to be not so nice to everyone, but that´s not the main goal of this game - at least for me.

Tested: V0.3

Pros:
    -renders
    -good animations
    -story, storytelling
    -mostly natural conversations
    -good music and sound
    -amount of gameplay

Neutral:
    -choices (but for me ok)
    -few spellings

Cons:
    -sometimes some repetitions
    (TV watching, mom changing clothes after coming home etc)

I liked to play that and look forward to the next update!
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Adoringfan

It's good at times and then it falls flat on it's face, but then it gets up and dusts itself off like Naruto and tries again, I guess in that way it's endearing. I'm enjoying some of the storytelling for the most part and the quad-earred catgirl made me fucking lose it. Some parts feel rushed, like 'oh I guess I am in a relationship with everyone now,' felt kinda anti climatic.

Choices don't seem impactful atm, you pick the right answer or you pick the wrong one and miss that scene, as for consequences it just means you miss out in the long run so, duh pick the right choice dummy!

Few other things: clothing choices are pretty strange at times, all the characters have very small eyes, maybe it's just me, but I seen the tit slider was used on every character so far and aside from Madeline every else has very small eyes. Now that I think about it, they all have pretty similar backsides too, like is there no ass slider, or thick thighs in HS? I haven't really dinked around with it much tbh.

Tl;dr game has heart, but needs polish and meaningful choices and perhaps some more player agency overall.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 990347

Very nice, hoping that you can get intimate with all the girls without getting busted as more updates roll out. I enjoy sweet ones like this, gives a pleasant sensation. This 200 input minimum for reviews is ridiculous.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

zeph19

Beautiful game. Lovable characters that, to me, have a wide range of expressions and interactions that breathe a lot of life into this story.
    The renders are top notch, the animations look crisp and the developer knows how to create good moods around his scenes.

Every time the MC went to bed, I hoped that there would be one more day to play through. I'm invested in how the story continues, great job!