Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super cute and very wholesome people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Thanks again for the nice feedback on the lewd render! I feel like this week it should be a ginger again, though. Lina or Bethany...Or both? I'll see what I can come up with! It will be hard to beat Sarah's butt though I feel like...

Same stuff as last week for My New Family I think, I did a little bit of writing and I completely removed and reinstalled Honey Select 2 - Just in case I want to give it a go again. Had to redownload over 200gb of Mods and assets though, so that was fun. It's still kinda difficult to fully commit to something regarding My New Family 2, but I'll get there.

Now, My New Memories. I have completed all the regular renders for Chapter 3 last week, as I promised, and at the moment I'm finishing up the lewd renders for the 2nd out of 3 (sexual) lewd events of this update. One animation is also being rendered out right now and I will most likely finish preparing and rendering out the 2nd and third one as well today. Usually the process goes like this: I prepare the animation, then I render it out in a "raw" view, where you basically just see if the animation is fluid, has clipping etc. If I notice anything there I adjust, re render and check again. For the current animation it wasn't too difficult since it's a rather simple loop, so that didn't take too long. For the next animation it might be a little bit more difficult - This one will be more than 500 frames ( renders ), so finding clipping or glitching will be more difficult. Once I fixed all of these I'll do an actual render of the animation, which takes between 2 to 8 hours. If everything goes well, good, if I missed something... Well, back to the drawing board! I will be done with all of that this week though, so the pre-release for supporters will be ready this week as well. I will make a new post once I have the exact release date, but I'd expect it to be sometimes this weekend. The pre-release will contain the full content of Chapter 3, but it will miss the Character Overview and stuff. That will only be in the final release of Chapter 3. You will get all the animations and lewds, though. Todays progress update render is after you talked to Jessica about your relationship with Sabrina. Bethany pays Sabrina a visit and depending on your earlier choices, you will have a short talk with her alone while Sabrina is in the bathroom. During this talk you'll get to learn more about some of Bethanys thoughts regarding certain things. Something you will resolve in Chapter 4, though, so don't be too worried about her thoughts.

And I think that's it for this week. Like I said, pre release for supporters will be ready this week, most likely on the weekend. Thank you guys so much for your patience and I'm sorry again for the delay - I'm pretty confident that Chapter 3 will be worth the wait, though! Stay awesome!

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
The main problem is plot. Each girl that mc meets will almost instantly (in a span of a few days or shorter) fall in love with him.
With all due respect this is the simplest-laziest plot I've ever seen.
The only person where that was the case is Sandra, though. Everyone else has a pretty long buildup. Especially Lucy.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
i disapprove of this game in so far as season one is nearing an end. no part one and part two are not seasons for me at least

darkpyre

Apr 22, 2019
The main problem is plot. Each girl that mc meets will almost instantly (in a span of a few days or shorter) fall in love with him.
With all due respect this is the simplest-laziest plot I've ever seen.
My problem is with how they handled Martin the MCs dad, I was expecting a full blown conflict or to at least have an encounter with him, but nope he informs you of cancer on the phone and dies very shortly after.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
But that's the whole purpose of my games, conflicts like that get resolved fast to not cause any unnecessary drama or introduce antagonists that will cause trouble for a long time. I rather want stuff like this to be dealt with fast, so you can focus more on the wholesome aspects of the game.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you extremely cute and super wholesome people!

Thanks (again) for the nice comments on the lewd render. I know it was a rather "normal" one, but I was super busy with finishing the renders and animations for Chapter 3 of My New Memories. I basically had to redo an animation 6 times, and each attempt took over 5 hours so yeah...That was fun!

Okay, My New Family. Since I was able to finish all the renders for My New Memories, I put some more time into MNF again. I think starting next week, I'll show you snippets of the "graphic update" I'm currently working out, which will be the base of My New Family 2. Hopefully I can pull it off decently enough!

Time for My New Memories. As you might have noticed on the weekend, the pre-release for supporters is out. It contains the full story content of Chapter 3 and of course, the lewd animations. It's missing something very cool ( and maybe important ) though, the Gallery ( not so important, I think ) and the Character Sheets. Todays "Render" shows my current status of the character sheets and how they will look ingame. Keep in mind that this is all subject to change, this is just a rough foundation on how it will look once Chapter 3 gets released for everyone. Especially the personality part will be adjusted ( with more content ), at the moment I'm busy making the transparent renders and adding the code for all the girls ( and there will be a sheet for Martin as well ). The sheet will show the names you picked for the girls, this is just a screenshot of my game since I'm playing with default names.

The feedback for Chapter 3 has been outstanding and I really hope that once it's out for all of you, you'll think the same. The overall comments were that this was the best chapter of My New Memories so far and that makes me really happy to hear, because it's also the longest one as well! I know I say this every time, but I think I was never as nervous as I am right now before an update release. It's kinda funny that I always get excited and nervous, and that it still can become more and more. Only two more days. The emotional stuff, the funny stuff and the lewd stuff...There will be more of all that than ever before! I know that the development time has been rather long again ( ~5 months if you keep in mind that the MNF update released in december, ~8 months if you don't ), and I'm really sorry about that, but I do hope wholeheartedly that the things you will experience in Chapter III make up for this!

And I think thats it for now. This weeks lewd render will be a little more special again, especially after Chapter 3 drops ( since I can show a bit more lewdness then ). I can't wait to read your feedback regarding the update! Thank you so much for the outstanding support again as well, there is not a single day where I don't appreciate you guys for being as awesome as you are!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Hello there you extremely cute and super wholesome people!

Thanks (again) for the nice comments on the lewd render. I know it was a rather "normal" one, but I was super busy with finishing the renders and animations for Chapter 3 of My New Memories. I basically had to redo an animation 6 times, and each attempt took over 5 hours so yeah...That was fun!

Okay, My New Family. Since I was able to finish all the renders for My New Memories, I put some more time into MNF again. I think starting next week, I'll show you snippets of the "graphic update" I'm currently working out, which will be the base of My New Family 2. Hopefully I can pull it off decently enough!

Time for My New Memories. As you might have noticed on the weekend, the pre-release for supporters is out. It contains the full story content of Chapter 3 and of course, the lewd animations. It's missing something very cool ( and maybe important ) though, the Gallery ( not so important, I think ) and the Character Sheets. Todays "Render" shows my current status of the character sheets and how they will look ingame. Keep in mind that this is all subject to change, this is just a rough foundation on how it will look once Chapter 3 gets released for everyone. Especially the personality part will be adjusted ( with more content ), at the moment I'm busy making the transparent renders and adding the code for all the girls ( and there will be a sheet for Martin as well ). The sheet will show the names you picked for the girls, this is just a screenshot of my game since I'm playing with default names.

The feedback for Chapter 3 has been outstanding and I really hope that once it's out for all of you, you'll think the same. The overall comments were that this was the best chapter of My New Memories so far and that makes me really happy to hear, because it's also the longest one as well! I know I say this every time, but I think I was never as nervous as I am right now before an update release. It's kinda funny that I always get excited and nervous, and that it still can become more and more. Only two more days. The emotional stuff, the funny stuff and the lewd stuff...There will be more of all that than ever before! I know that the development time has been rather long again ( ~5 months if you keep in mind that the MNF update released in december, ~8 months if you don't ), and I'm really sorry about that, but I do hope wholeheartedly that the things you will experience in Chapter III make up for this!

And I think thats it for now. This weeks lewd render will be a little more special again, especially after Chapter 3 drops ( since I can show a bit more lewdness then ). I can't wait to read your feedback regarding the update! Thank you so much for the outstanding support again as well, there is not a single day where I don't appreciate you guys for being as awesome as you are!

That looks unsurprisingly familiar ...

Reactions: pgm_01

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
I've not looked at the other game the dev is working on yet (maybe soon) but this was by far my favourite game like a year ago so after being absent and waiting for updates I've come to look, sad to see there has not been many updates but saw the update comment he left like 3 messages above this one and hyped!!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I've not looked at the other game the dev is working on yet (maybe soon) but this was by far my favourite game like a year ago so after being absent and waiting for updates I've come to look, sad to see there has not been many updates but saw the update comment he left like 3 messages above this one and hyped!!
K7 is working on two games at once, per the final poll on the subject in his patreon. He is currently finalizing the latest update of My New Memories, and as soon as that's done he'll be working on the epilog of My New Family.

There's basically about a 6-8 month gap between each game's release, but his intention is two updates in each game per year, so one update every three months, just for two different games.

My New Memories is worth a shot if you enjoy My New Family.

Reactions: Tavi13

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
K7 is working on two games at once, per the final poll on the subject in his patreon. He is currently finalizing the latest update of My New Memories, and as soon as that's done he'll be working on the epilog of My New Family.

There's basically about a 6-8 month gap between each game's release, but his intention is two updates in each game per year, so one update every three months, just for two different games.

My New Memories is worth a shot if you enjoy My New Family.
Thanks for the detailed explanation! I downloaded the other game and plan on trying it out soon.

Reactions: Killer7
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes