EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
pog.png

Attention!
Thread abandoned!

Overview:

An unusual story about a young man and his extraordinary discovery.
One night, on the day when life seemed to be going well, something started to happen.
Some strange sounds start to spread around the house. Unfortunately, everyone in the house slept and the sounds do not stop.
The sounds seem to come from his mother's wardrobe.
Finding nothing disturbing, he decides to go back to his room, but by passing next to the mirror he notices something strange.

In the reflection of the mirror sees a girl... a vampire!
Thread Updated: 2020-09-22
Release Date: 2020-09-22
Developer: Two Jura - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.4a
Language: English
Other game: Doghouse
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

new1.png 20191015232711601.png babbohpoz1.png divorce.png bonus104l.png mamkuchprzytprzyt.png Trixy norm.png PpAnna prezent GOT.png Pic_5.png sop lek1.png viv prz1.png

Last edited:

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Okay, I'm kind of liking it so far but has two issues, one's a bug that's probably easy to fix and the other...

The first is that it seems to be missing an image file, actor22.png which causes lockups. Probably easy to fix.

The other problem, and I consider this to be a big one, is that is has puzzles. This isn't so bad on it's own but the lockpick puzzle bases it's speed off your monitor's refresh rate! Which means that the timer will run out before you've had a chance to put the keys in if you're using a 144hz screen.

Phil52

Dec 19, 2017
Ok when I saw that it was a RPGM, hmm well this will probaaly fail to load or be really bad ui and a drag. But no I was surprised how well it seems. or maybe this is the first one ive tried like this

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes