1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
pban1.png

Overview:
A detective who is searching for his family ends up in a small town and discovers the real reason why his family was there.
An ordinary family's camping trip is interrupted by strange events, and a young boy discovers secrets that will bring his dark side to life.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-29
Release Date: 2022-12-29
Developer: Mama Bunny - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2.9c Light
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

A note for beginners:

Dev notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -
OTHERS: COMPRESSED*

esce5.png ic8.png in3.png tina-night-03.png SC-129-1-2.png
pLamia0.png o129-7.png RYSA-129-1-5.png sta6.png BETxx1Sp2.png

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
What an intriguing and very dark piece of work.

I'm very excited by the prospects of how it might develop. Good luck to the developer with this. I'm not generally a fan of RPG, but this might prove to be an exception. :coffee:

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Woooo! It's pretty good!

Might as well explain why I like it:
Thematically it's pretty dark (visually as well) and mysterious, hopefully it won't be too much of a bummer.
Even tho it's just a teaser it gives you a nudge in the direction it MIGHT go plus I know this dev isn't too vanilla so that's good, hopefully this gets some attention so it gets further developed.

Always thought that TwoJura's renders (from "My new family") were pretty good for honey select but, as the dev said, this might get drawn CGs so all we can do is wait but I suspect it won't matter too much as long as the scenes/theme/mood is good.

Good Luck! <3

Last edited:
Reactions: TheeEpicSamurai

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Interesting demo, I dont like RPGM maker but I like the premises and the story so far. Will keep an eye out

vesolan

Jun 5, 2017
hmm i may give this a try i usually dont download demos for games like this but i do like when it when it has a more darker tone

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
they say you don't put sprinkles on good ice cream but yet i can't help but wish you would sprinkle some futa into this interesting game

Reactions: Easy Pete

digestif

Aug 13, 2017
I spent 2 minutes and 3 game restarts in the Adult Content Warning screen. Please make it more obvious when something is clickable or a notification has to be confirmed. There really is no indication that you have to click something there or that there even is something clickable at all.

1.40 star(s) 19 Votes