1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
wander around in the dark to try to find things, battery goes dead, get to a boarded house, then nothing, went all over the screen to find anything other than boxes marked "top secret".
way too much hassle, feels more like work than play, will be giving this a miss, pity 'cos the pic of the daughter he finds is hot as fuck, ahh well

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
wander around in the dark to try to find things, battery goes dead, get to a boarded house, then nothing, went all over the screen to find anything other than boxes marked "top secret".
way too much hassle, feels more like work than play, will be giving this a miss, pity 'cos the pic of the daughter he finds is hot as fuck, ahh well
There's literally 2 things in the entire game that they forgot to mark (or screwed up the coding for the mark on), the first of which causes you to give up because you can't figure out what to do? You also felt the need to post about it, but didn't bother to read two posts up or any of the bug reports where that was mentioned? :claps:

spritzgebaeck

Jun 25, 2018
Played through the demo, here is what i really don't like:

1. Batteries that only give your flashlight energy for 1 minute? Really?
  2. If you don't find enough batteries you're fucked. And many will ragequit the game!
  3. The animations look... like PS2 graphics - any chance to get better ones? At least they are animated!
So yeah, thanks but no thanks. Not interested anymore.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

Ghost1977

Oct 11, 2020
what can i do with the crowbar... i´m stuck in the third scene where is all the top secret boxes and the futurist chair

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
The battery is not necessary a problem. I used only one battery for the entire demo (don't be afraid of dark and use flash light only if you need to see clearly).

Maybe exit point should be notified by an icon, sometime is confusing. Or make bigger exit area.

There is a bug blocking the game when you go back to 1st map from 2nd one.

Reactions: Darsec

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
I really thought my browser had gone glitched cuz I had looked at guns of succubus right before... but nope, it looks like they've updated to the wrong game.

1.40 star(s) 19 Votes