1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Mmmh, short but seems good. Art is passable, implementation of the roamer is nice, first I've liked. Horror concept is an interesting teaser. Just hope that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Daveck

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
I like the idea, I like the setting, I like the game-play style, and aside from the detective the art is decent (great for 3d). There are some issues (or what I see as issues). Fortunately, most of them can be resolved without changing the feel of things. In spoiler text due to spoilers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Another multi-platform game made Windows-only with the help of Enigma...

Any-OS version:
NWJS:

Regular users will know what to do with this. New users should tell NWJS to open the package.json file in the game folder. See NWJS documentation for more.

Reactions: Hermies

Generis

Jun 23, 2019
Im sure I just suck but after 3 tries I cant get further than 4th screen. 2nd Battery always goes out before I can get in the lighted window. Does anyone have a hint maybe I shouldnt look around at all the clues sorry question mark is broken on keyboard

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
Im sure I just suck but after 3 tries I cant get further than 4th screen. 2nd Battery always goes out before I can get in the lighted window. Does anyone have a hint maybe I shouldnt look around at all the clues sorry question mark is broken on keyboard
Go inside the (unmarked!) door to the right of the one with a question mark. Inside there is (another!) unmarked item you are looking for in the top left corner of the right half of the room.

Generis

Jun 23, 2019
Go inside the (unmarked!) door to the right of the one with a question mark. Inside there is (another!) unmarked item you are looking for in the top left corner of the right half of the room.
Thank you.

I did manage to get into the building but it was pretty unsatisfying. Teleport to a cut scene for about 10 seconds, then get chased and it's over. I'm sure I must be missing part of it so will try with your clue. Thanks.

1.40 star(s) 19 Votes