4.60 star(s) 49 Votes

TERES

Jun 1, 2019
screenshot0001.png
chapter 1 When Samuel introduces himself he should say that he, his (wife-partner) and his two children moved here this morning.
Because in this way Sonia magically appears out of nowhere

Reactions: Leskan

TERES

Jun 1, 2019
another question I saw that Eric-Maki-Anya are half-siblings and Laura is Eric's stepmother. Is it just to avoid having problems with Patreon in the future?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
another question I saw that Eric-Maki-Anya are half-siblings and Laura is Eric's stepmother. Is it just to avoid having problems with Patreon in the future?
For sure. I actually thought that the relation was described as sister + mom at the beginning (don't know if this has changed), but if this is still the case he should change it ASAP. Patreon will throw him out without thinking twice, and there's been a bunch of developers in trouble lately.

There can always be an incest patch on F95 or his Discord for example, but he should make it 100% clear in the writing that there is no blood-relation in the game he's distributing on Patreon itself.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
It's not art, it's shit, there's plenty of it on civitai, with descriptions of what models and prompt is used
If it's so shit, why is it that you keep coming back here and the only posts you've made with that account have been made in this game's thread?

Also, you:
"I don't mind AI art"
"It's not art, it's shit"

Not the brightest candle on the birthday cake I'm guessing.

Reactions: fbass

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
If it's so shit, why is it that you keep coming back here and the only posts you've made with that account have been made in this game's thread?

Also, you:
"I don't mind AI art"

Doubt it even lights up lol.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: palmtrees89

i cookie.you

Oct 21, 2023
Hi any chance you can point me to a tutorial to learn how to produce my own "pictures" for a game , thanks
Watch Stable Diffusion tutorials, the developer "MilaAI" for example tells how he does it.

Also, you:
"I don't mind AI art"

I don't like this "game" because of the hype it gets. It doesn't bring anything new to the AI games. Some games do it better.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Watch Stable Diffusion tutorials, the developer "MilaAI" for example tells how he does it.

I don't like this "game" because of the hype it gets. It doesn't bring anything new to the AI games. Some games do it better.
Actually this game is top notch for Ai games on this site, compared to other NTS/NTR games it's still great, so I reckon to re-check your opinion.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
That's your opinion, but still doesn't explain why literally all of your posts are in a thread for a game you don't like instead of the "better" ones.

Edit: By the way, why would the hype a game gets determine if you like or dislike it? That makes absolutely zero sense. "I don't like the game because it's hyped" Lmao

Last edited:

i cookie.you

Oct 21, 2023
Actually this game is top notch for Ai games on this site, compared to other NTS/NTR games it's still great, so I reckon to re-check your opinion.
There is a lot of such "art" on the internet, I don't see anything special, it's still girls and dicks without faces.
For example, the game with AI pics "City of Dreams", has scenes with characters, unlike this "game".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 49 Votes