4.60 star(s) 49 Votes

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
There is a lot of such "art" on the internet, I don't see anything special, it's still girls and dicks without faces.
For example, the game with AI pics "City of Dreams", has scenes with characters, unlike this "game".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This "game" literally is early development and has good shit, honestly man if this game is bothering you, you're welcome to leave it and not complain in the comments lol that's just trolling at this point.

peteraw

Jun 6, 2020
There is a lot of such "art" on the internet, I don't see anything special, it's still girls and dicks without faces.
For example, the game with AI pics "City of Dreams", has scenes with characters, unlike this "game".
For me my criticism is there are too many characters in the game too soon, I prefer to focus on the main roles first before others arrive: in this case the main 4 characters are enough and the others could be NPCs for now. That way we could gain and understanding of the Violet/Eric dynamic and see how Ari/Sai mix it up.
So afar I love the Violet/Eric dynamic

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
And yet you're still here wasting your time instead of participating in a thread with a game you enjoy. Are you a masochist?

i cookie.you

Oct 21, 2023
For me my criticism is there are too many characters in the game too soon, I prefer to focus on the main roles first before others arrive: in this case the main 4 characters are enough and the others could be NPCs for now. That way we could gain and understanding of the Violet/Eric dynamic and see how Ari/Sai mix it up.
So afar I love the Violet/Eric dynamic
You don't understand what I'm talking about, I mean sex scenes when two or more characters are shown in the frame, and in this game, it's only girls and dicks.
That's your opinion, but still doesn't explain why literally all of your posts are in a thread for a game you don't like instead of the "better" ones.

Edit: By the way, why would the hype a game gets determine if you like or dislike it? That makes absolutely zero sense. "I don't like the game because it's hyped" Lmao
Is it only allowed to praise games here? And why is there censorship on this site? My review of this game was deleted for fictitious reasons, kinda can't discuss the game's price even though I didn't mention it.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Is it only allowed to praise games here? And why is there censorship on this site? My review of this game was deleted for fictitious reasons, kinda can't discuss the game's price even though I didn't mention it.
No it's not, but if your entire existence on this forum is to spam threads with games you dislike, I'm wondering what you're even doing here? Being toxic because it's fun? Being a little party pooper? Like.. what is your point? It's okay to not like a game, but what makes you feel the need to say it over and over again when you could do something you enjoy?

It's not like you're commenting on devblogs or anything game related. You just come here being like "game is bad. it's shit. booohooo" over and over again.

As for your review, you might wanna read the forum rules for those. Not sure what you mean with the game's price if you didn't mention it, but uhhh... ok.

Reactions: hobo_cop

i cookie.you

Oct 21, 2023
No it's not, but if your entire existence on this forum is to spam threads with games you dislike, I'm wondering what you're even doing here? Being toxic because it's fun? Being a little party pooper? Like.. what is your point? It's okay to not like a game, but what makes you feel the need to say it over and over again when you could do something you enjoy?

It's not like you're commenting on devblogs or anything game related. You just come here being like "game is bad. it's shit. booohooo" over and over again.

As for your review, you might wanna read the forum rules for those. Not sure what you mean with the game's price if you didn't mention it, but uhhh... ok.
Have you noticed that not all games on this site are rated 5/5, there are games rated 1-2/5, so is this game some kind of holy cow or what? I write that this game is bad because I want it and I have my reasons.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Have you noticed that not all games on this site are rated 5/5, there are games rated 1-2/5, so is this game some kind of holy cow or what? I write that this game is bad because I want it and I have my reasons.
People like the game. Seems like you have more severe issues than a game's rating considering what you just said. "The game is bad because I want it and I have reasons.". Lmao

Ok so the game is bad for you. Anything else you wanna say?

Here's a crazy concept; People like different things. That's okay. People don't have to have the exact same taste you have. You're not a special snowflake.

i cookie.you

Oct 21, 2023
People like the game. Seems like you have more severe issues than a game's rating considering what you just said. "The game is bad because I want it and I have reasons.". Lmao

Ok so the game is bad for you. Anything else you wanna say?

Here's a crazy concept; People like different things. That's okay. People don't have to have the exact same taste you have. You're not a special snowflake.
Why do I just say that the game is bad for no reason, here is what I wrote in the review

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
Another critique. The neighbor, Samuel, has a weird look to him. Like, his facial features look caucasian but he's supposed to be black. I'd like to see his face have a re-work.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Why do I just say that the game is bad for no reason, here is what I wrote in the review
The game has barely even started and you're writing a review talking about things that haven't even happened as if this was a full release. The part where you criticize the dialogue is about a single scene in the game and you talk about repetition. You criticize the author about the direction of the game and how he somehow doesn't know what he wants to do (which you don't even know) when, as mentioned above, the game has barely even started.

But anyway, it's all fine and dandy if that's what you think. You are entitled to your own opinion. Question still is... Why are you here? You've said what you had to say. You don't like the game. Totally fine. Now what...?

Numinor

Nov 1, 2020
I wanna say August 13th but I am not sure, you have to check with Patreon I guess, I have no saying in that.
Hi, have you posted your generation workflow somewhere? I really like the style and wanna generate some of my own. I would be fine with LORA names that you used. I can just train a LORA on images from your game, but it limits how much I can mix and match it.

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
Another critique. The neighbor, Samuel, has a weird look to him. Like, his facial features look caucasian but he's supposed to be black. I'd like to see his face have a re-work.
yea, this is gonna impossible to fix with AI. the models do not have enough data to render black features correctly because anime contains so few black characters. it sucks

4.60 star(s) 49 Votes