4.60 star(s) 55 Votes

ChO_fr

Jun 7, 2024
Who's everyone's favorite girl
I feel this is going to be an unpopular opinion in this post but hey :
1. Anya (I had to push her up after Chapter 3)
2. Ari (Previous N°1, will likely rise up again soon)
3. Vi (Can't go any further down that list)
4. Maki (Her Chapter 3 content was fire.)
5. Susy (Yes, I know she's a side character, but we have already seen some very promising dev art for her)

Reactions: Doshima

Novo67

Jan 19, 2021
The front page says this is a VN, but isnt it really a KN? Update was fine, but as someone mentioned before the point of view changed which kind of loses the NTS/NTR vibe, which is what appeals to me. I sponsered anyway, because I feel this author is dedicated and making best efforts right now.

link18

Sep 28, 2018
why would I pirate then...? that doesn't make any sense
To try the product maybe? or broke and in a bad place in life? losing life lottery by being born in 3rd world country?
pirates love to support creators, projects that don't do well economically go bust that's a lose-lose situation

Last edited:

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
why would I pirate then...? that doesn't make any sense
One reason is some people don't want to pay for a game until they've tried it. Another reason is people are sometimes too broke to buy whatever, but later when they have the money to spend they'll go buy it properly. Of course there's also the case where people love the game and want to support the developer.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
The only thing i don't like about this game is that they constantly call each other 'step-bro' and 'step-sis'.. just call each other bro or sis:FacePalm:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The only thing i don't like about this game is that they constantly call each other 'step-bro' and 'step-sis'.. just call each other bro or sis:FacePalm:
did you try the incest mod? it´s replace like step-sister to sister. It should work for the new game version too. The only think what´s needed to updated is the replay and name mod

Reactions: Gwynbleidd7
Oct 7, 2017
So I just finished playing chapter 3 and it seems the retarded girlfriend is about to cuck the beta MC and also his step sisters are gonna cuck him with the BBC neighboor. All that remains for the omega leftist MC is to enjoy sloppy seconds from the milf that is the neighbor's wife. I like where this is going.
If I may add a suggestion, please add the tag "graphic violence" and the option to murder all of them.

4.60 star(s) 55 Votes