4.50 star(s) 76 Votes

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
The second pic had 8 fucking fingers. I had to generate it through inpaint and cut it out through photoshop. Even embeddings don't help.
Yeah you can see the blurriness around the hand on the background, still looking very good

jgg

Feb 13, 2018
Mac users never have to wait for an update, with the Win/Linux version you can build it yourself with the SDK in a minute or less, or play it directly from the SDK.
To elaborate, here are the steps you need to follow:

1. Look in the games folder of the PC version you downloaded. There will be a file called script_version.txt.
  2. Look inside (click on it and hit spacebar), it's either 7.x or 8.x.
  3. Download the corresponding "RenPy SDK" from here: . Either the 7.x or 8.x version
  4. Install the downloaded files and open the RenPy App.
  5. Point the renpy app at the directory you store your games under Preferences->General->Project Dir
  6. Click the refresh button in the top left.
  7. Click on the game you want to play
  8. Click Launch on the bottom right.
  9. ????
  10. Profit

Reactions: Chikis111

jgg

Feb 13, 2018
Hey CircleGames love the game. I don't know if you have already done this, but if you're willing, would you share what your pipeline looks like? I'd like to know what tool/service you use to initially generate the images and how much extra work you put into cleaning it up.

On a more general note, please don't listen to the moralistic weirdos (on a pirate site) going on about how AI is theft. It's really not that cut and dried. If you told an art student, hey I really like the style of "Vincent van Gogh" and I'd like you to make me some art in that style, is that theft? If I do the same thing myself (which I won't because my drawings are terrible, witness my gravatar) is that theft? Since when is inspiration theft?

In any case, would love to hear more about your process, mainly so that I can steal it and make some "art" of my own. :)

Reactions: debarba and Dopplyn

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Really liked the update. It progressed the story and the relationships nicely. The people who were disappointed there wasn't "proper" NTS content in this update think about it this way: this is still laying the groundwork and it would've been rushed as hell to already jump into NTS when the main couple has barely had time to have sex with each other.

Aug 13, 2016
amazing art! and even tho the concept/story is normally not my thing, really good storytelling as well as it kept me in the game without skipping a single text. good luck and all the best circle games!

wouldn't mind any recommendation for similar art style? 2d like this, EvaKiss for exampl?

Reactions: debarba

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Really liked the update. It progressed the story and the relationships nicely. The people who were disappointed there wasn't "proper" NTS content in this update think about it this way: this is still laying the groundwork and it would've been rushed as hell to already jump into NTS when the main couple has barely had time to have sex with each other.
Same, one thing I particularly liked was how it shirked some of the NTS game norms like a passive wimpy protag, he went straight to Aria to talk about what happened at the gym instead of sulking and brooding.

I remain optimistic that the whole game won't be bbc/qos focused, looking forward to Sai/VI or photographer stuff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: insertevareference
Dec 28, 2022
Same, one thing I particularly liked was how it shirked some of the NTS game norms like a passive wimpy protag, he went straight to Aria to talk about what happened at the gym instead of sulking and brooding.

I remain optimistic that the whole game won't be bbc/qos focused, looking forward to Sai/VI or photographer stuff.
yes! protag not being a babyback bitch is one of my favorite parts of this game for sure.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
First Outfit of Ch3
I did not say anything yesterday cuz I got fucking wasted xD
I mean she looks awesome, but maybe consistency went off a bit ? she looks like she's 5-7 years older, no issue as a visual just feels like she grew, but nevertheless still rocking. Can't wait for the new update <3

Reactions: Wizmoe

Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
really enjoyed the latest release. One thing that is bothering my though is if this will just be another Kinetic Novel> so far it hasn't felt like there are any real choices or options.

Reactions: slaveofdesire
4.50 star(s) 76 Votes