4.50 star(s) 76 Votes

every10min

Jun 24, 2022
It will be long most likely and I have intentions of finishing no matter what, even if I need to make the story shorter... chapter 3 already looking good :)
Will there be any player-choice in whether or not the MC/Violet stays NTS or also strays into NTR? Personally, I prefer NTR, but NTS for "teasing only I swear" but then actual NTR/cheating in secret might be the most hot. =P

Even if that is not the primary path, might we get a bonus path after the project is complete?

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Will there be any player-choice in whether or not the MC/Violet stays NTS or also strays into NTR? Personally, I prefer NTR, but NTS for "teasing only I swear" but then actual NTR/cheating in secret might be the most hot. =P

Even if that is not the primary path, might we get a bonus path after the project is complete?
We will see

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: every10min

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
I think it would be smart to keep the MC on his toes regarding potential NTR. The MC is young and inexperienced and playing with his jealousy would also keep the player on their toes as well.

You could potentially keep the player in the dark, for example, have times where we see or hear some shady things that Vi has been doing but without any confirmation. The MC/player could be teased by Vi regarding the unknown situations.

I also want to see the MC teased about:
- larger cocks (MC's is a good size)
- his performance in bed (I don't think MC should be bad, just inexperienced and that other guys have more knowledge and may be better)
- other girls (teasing MC about finding other girls attractive)
- incest (teasing MC about finding his step sisters / mom hot and wanting to fuck them)
- his friends (teasing him about his friends being good looking, wanting to fuck them)
- threesomes / group sex (both mfm / mff etc.)
- If the story goes to a new school year, fucking the teachers
- Streaming / camming / Onlyfans content (teasing MC about the comments and requests)
- Beaches and swimsuits / exhibitionism
- Cheating
- Other guys being more attracive

I'd also like to see some fights between the MC and Vi for some makeup sex and areas that are unknown (did she fuck x while we were on break etc)

With rising jealousy, fights between MC and other guys. Maybe the girls fight as well.

EDIT: Just to be clear, obviously these suggestions would start slow and and ramp up with time.

Last edited:

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
I think it would be smart to keep the MC on his toes regarding potential NTR. The MC is young and inexperienced and playing with his jealousy would also keep the player on their toes as well.

You could potentially keep the player in the dark, for example, have times where we see or hear some shady things that Vi has been doing but without any confirmation. The MC/player could be teased by Vi regarding the unknown situations.

I also want to see the MC teased about:
- larger cocks (MC's is a good size)
- his performance in bed (I don't think MC should be bad, just inexperienced and that other guys have more knowledge and may be better)
- other girls (teasing MC about finding other girls attractive)
- incest (teasing MC about finding his step sisters / mom hot and wanting to fuck them)
- his friends (teasing him about his friends being good looking, wanting to fuck them)
- threesomes / group sex (both mfm / mff etc.)
- If the story goes to a new school year, fucking the teachers
- Streaming / camming / Onlyfans content (teasing MC about the comments and requests)
- Beaches and swimsuits / exhibitionism
- Cheating
- Other guys being more attracive

I'd also like to see some fights between the MC and Vi for some makeup sex and areas that are unknown (did she fuck x while we were on break etc)

With rising jealousy, fights between MC and other guys. Maybe the girls fight as well.

EDIT: Just to be clear, obviously these suggestions would start slow and and ramp up with time.
this guy fucking gets it

• Haha
Reactions: palmtrees89

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Personally, I hope that the game stays NTS till the end. The genre is already niche and it's way too common to see promising NTS works end in NTR. It's also super common to see NTR fans pushing authors and devs to turn NTS works into NTR which gets old really fast.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Been trying my hands on some fan-art. Actually fun playing around with prompts and wait for the results. Like unwrapping Christmas presents... :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game needs a fan-art thread!
It's nice surely but feels bit off since it's a total other art style. The other dude's fanart was on point

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
wonder if anyone will ever make a NTS game that goes like this:
guy is inexperienced and cant please well
they do swinging or just normal nts lending
guy gets better as time progresses
at the end the girl finally gets both love and good fuck from the guy so she ignores the others
no bad feelings at the end

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
at the end the girl finally gets both love and good fuck from the guy so she ignores the others
Plus this but instead of cutting it totally because it's pleasurable for the 2 parties so cutting it off would leave the guy if he's a cuck still wanting it. So he'd be a Stag instead of a cuck occasionally have her have fun

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

That's not nts, that's just ntr. NTS that 'strays' into ntr isnt nts at all.

That's like saying a 'straight' guy who 'strays' into having gay sex. He wasn't straight to begin with (and that's totally fine).
That sounds like a great idea, I'd love playing the game like that, but as you can see it's unlikely as there will always be significant lobbying from the femprotag/ntr/hard-cuck group to pidgeonhole the mc into a passive chump as possible.

Reactions: mok135

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
It's nice surely but feels bit off since it's a total other art style. The other dude's fanart was on point
True. Unfortunately I don't have any info on the artstyle used with the AI, and so it's basically just trying and trying, hopefully getting closer to the original. :)

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
Hi everyone. I made this icon for the game. I was stuck between the breasts from the first zoom date and the butt from the first time they got out of class, but I settled on the latter as it looks better i View attachment mng.zip n 128x128 size.

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes